PUSH

Posted by: Anonymous

PUSH - 09/18/10 11:03 PM

Today a lady told me that I needed to push more. I must have given her a rather quizical look while sitting atop my horse and wondering what I needed to push.

She explaind that to PUSH I need to pray until something happens. Don't just say a prayer haphazardly and move on with my life, but to whole heartedly Pray Until Something Happens.

When you're angry, upset, and frustrated, you will voice your concerns more earnestly and honestly. Find the utility in your adverse reactions to life circumstances. In moments like these, God will use a circumstance that was meant for your harm and turn it around for your good. The key ingredient is powerful prayer. When you're angry, it's the worst time to turn your back on God. But it's the best time to be honest with Him and break the strongholds of the devil. PUSH when you're pissed and your prayers will not be missed!

Do you PUSH often enough?
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: PUSH - 09/20/10 01:14 AM

Great acronym Mustang,

I will remember it! Thanks for sharing, and I'm off to PUSH...
Posted by: jabber

Re: PUSH - 09/20/10 01:17 PM

Mustang,
There's a lot of wisdom in what you're sharing here. I like it.
Guess I haven't been pushing hard enough. Think I'll refocus
my prayer time! Thanks!

Re: PUSH - 09/22/10 03:55 PM

The write these posts thinking I've no errors on them; a day or two later I come back in and re read 'em, and sound goofy! What a trip!
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: PUSH - 09/22/10 07:23 PM

Pray Until Something Happens - I'm on it!

Think I will make this my new mantra. Reminds me of labor and delivery...

Re: PUSH - 09/23/10 02:19 PM

PUSH, now that you mention that, Anne, it reminds me of labor
too!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: PUSH - 10/11/10 12:34 AM

PUSH is a good mantra in this case and I don't know about you all but pushing during delivery brings back terrible memories for me like trying to expell a watermelon, YIKES!!!!!