New Decor

Posted by: chatty lady

New Decor - 11/22/10 12:27 AM

Well I have decided to go "homey" with my decor. I bought two large oval shaped braided rugs for the dining and living room. My sofa and love seat will be high back, large arms wide and comfy. I guess I am turning into the grandma I am age wise, finally!
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: New Decor - 11/22/10 06:00 PM

"Homey" is always warm and inviting for you and your guests, Chatty. Sounds lovely!
Posted by: jabber

Re: New Decor - 11/25/10 03:30 PM

Chatty,
I like homey! That's an inviting description!
Posted by: Edelweiss2

Re: New Decor - 11/26/10 09:21 AM

I love the homey feeling. I know it's a matter of taste, but I just don't feel comfy with the modern furniture you see everywhere today.Everything looks alike; block forms, sharp corners, no ornaments. Give me those comfy chairs and deep soft rugs.
Aaah home.

Re: New Decor - 11/26/10 03:47 PM

Isn't it the truth!

Re: New Decor - 11/27/10 02:22 PM

Chatty,
Between all your great cooking and that homey atmosphere, your house sounds like the place to be, to me! LOL...

Re: New Decor - 12/03/10 12:47 AM

I have gotten so I hate to leave here anymore. I invite folks in so never fear I am alone or lonely...

Re: New Decor - 01/05/11 09:25 PM

I can't wait untilo spring and summer so I can enjoy my new enclosed patio with my sweet little sassy. I am going to buy her a baby pool to splash around in.

Re: New Decor - 02/21/11 11:28 PM

Anyone ever feel like tearing down your home and starting over. Maybe it's just the winter dulldrums I'm having???
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: New Decor - 02/24/11 11:15 PM

the only way I would want to start over is if I ever finished what I'm doing now. In other words -- never!

Having Options - 03/04/11 12:09 AM

If I had my way I think traveling around in a lovely Motorhome and visiting all my friends would be fun and a nice way to end ones life. Or living in a community sorrounded by other boomer friends to spend time with and be financially comfortable so as not having to worry from month to month.