A nice blog mention

Posted by: Di

A nice blog mention - 06/28/10 04:45 AM

At our market on Sat., a gal came up and, after she made some purchases, asked us to be featured in her Blog...FABology. Meaning the study of Fashion, Art and Business. She and her two friends are in these three career fields. I just thought the name was so appropriate!

Check it out. I think she did a great job on the write up. And that is a real photo of our soap displays, too. My husband hand makes all of our wood display boxes:

http://fabology.tumblr.com/farm2market
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: A nice blog mention - 06/28/10 10:15 AM

Excellent little promo piece. I love the tag line, party on your skin. Perfect. You should definitely put a link to this on your site.
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: A nice blog mention - 06/28/10 10:16 AM

I tried to read about the writers, but nothing was there. Is it a brand new blog?

Re: A nice blog mention - 06/28/10 12:50 PM

Thanks.....I guess it is a new blog. I'll find the gal who wrote it and find out. I could not find any info either.
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: A nice blog mention - 06/28/10 11:08 PM

I loved the press they gave your soaps, all true I can add being a regular customer. I use notning anymore but your fabulous soaps. Too bad however they didn't show the colors or variety your husband creates. Matbe next time...Oh, and Congrats!
Posted by: Anno

Re: A nice blog mention - 06/29/10 01:54 PM

nice, Di.

Re: A nice blog mention - 06/29/10 02:31 PM

thanks everyone. Even though it's not a hugely popular blog, it's something! I think she did a great job in her writing. And she does have a small following.