Oh Charlie...

Posted by: Dianne

Oh Charlie... - 12/28/09 08:49 PM

I'm so sad that he's still so messed up and was charged with domestic violence again. Of course, they say his wife was drunk at 8:30 in the morning when she called 911 but still...

There is never an excuse for this! He could be facing quite a bit of jail time if found guilty and if it makes him realize just how serious dv is, let it be. It's just all so depressing.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Oh Charlie... - 12/28/09 09:46 PM

Considering 'Two and a Half Men' is "based loosely" on Charlie Sheen's life, I shan't watch that show much anymore! Just can't condone that type of behavior.
Posted by: P.J.

Re: Oh Charlie... - 12/29/09 01:29 AM

I've been gone all day so didn't know about this until now. Well, Well, Well.... doesn't surprise me, though. I have never once seen a Leopard change its spots. wink
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Oh Charlie... - 12/29/09 04:36 AM

Charlie Sheen is so successful and talented but apparently without a brain in his drunken head. He is being charged with two felonies and one misdeamor and I bet he won't be able to buy his way out of this one, like the last time.
They may have to changed the name of his TV show to One and a Half Men, for awhile.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Oh Charlie... - 12/29/09 02:24 PM

Recently a tiger became a chetah, and many a cougar has had plastic surgery!

Re: Oh Charlie... - 12/29/09 03:33 PM

Anne was right...I just start posting about Charlie and never mention a last name. Too funny.

You're so right, Chatty. This will be interesting to watch it play out. His wife is already changing her story. Who would be drunk at 8:30 in the morning? It makes me sick to my stomach to even think about. I'm thinking they must have been up all night.

Re: Oh Charlie... - 12/30/09 12:28 AM

It is reported that his wife and kids have been living for a couple months now in Aspen. Her mother, who Charlie doesn't get along with, has a home there. Sounds fishy to me somehow!!! We'll just have to wait and see.

Re: Oh Charlie... - 12/30/09 04:44 PM

Too funny, Anne!

Re: Oh Charlie... - 12/31/09 12:24 AM

You're a card our Anne girl!!!

Re: Oh Charlie... - 01/02/10 02:11 AM

Last night they said today both of their lawyers are petitioning to have the order of restraint recinded. The two want to save the marriage and work thing out as they truly love one another. (What baloney!) She doesn't want him in jail for eight years anymore than he wants to go to jail. He would lose his TV show and she a ton of money, HIS money!!! Just goes to show you justice isn't always so just, it depends on how deep your pockets are I guess...

Re: Oh Charlie... - 01/02/10 06:14 PM

I think they both need to be evaluated because neither sounds fit to raise their twins. I really hope they keep the kids in mind, which in todays system means, keeping them at home with both parents regardless of what's going on in that home.
Posted by: Princess Lenora

Re: Oh Charlie... - 01/03/10 05:49 AM

i heard he is the highest paid actor on TV. If his show and "acting" are an example of what gets extreme salaries, it just goes to show how skewed the values are. I don't get it.
Posted by: Edelweiss3

Re: Oh Charlie... - 01/03/10 07:45 PM

Quote:
They may have to changed the name of his TV show to One and a Half Men, for awhile.
lol, Chatty. Very clever.

We get this show, dubbed in German. Actually I always thought it hilarious. but I never thought Charly Sheen a good actor. The script is excellent, and I think he was very lucky to get the part.

The scandal about him hasn't hit the papers yet here. I bet they will take the show off the air when it does.

Re: Oh Charlie... - 01/05/10 12:08 AM

Your country must have higher morals than this one. Charlie just started taping his newest season but then, most people think domestic violence should be between the couple.

You know what bothers me about Two and a Half Men? The writers seem to think kissing or having sex with an older woman is close to having intercourse with a dead woman.
Posted by: Edelweiss3

Re: Oh Charlie... - 01/05/10 09:54 AM

Dianne, no way does Germany have high morals what their TV shows are concerned, but when it comes to domestic violence, and it's the real thing,...they may act differently. Maybe I'm wrong.

I know many think the show is anti- women...but so are many jokes, and they still can be funny. I don't take it seriously, and certainly don't take it as a role model....although if I lived with a girlfriend, it could possibly be the same,...just in reverse. Many of us ladies down men, and that is almost second nature to us. I don't see much difference.
Posted by: jabber

Re: Oh Charlie... - 01/05/10 03:32 PM

Gender jokes seem to roll off the tongue rather easily; doesn't matter which gender it is. WB enjoys this 2 1/2 men sitcom.
I'm sick of the reruns but hubby watches 'em over and over.
I personally am not a Charlie Sheen fan; don't care for his dad
either. But I guess that's just me!

Re: Oh Charlie... - 01/05/10 04:26 PM

I've always liked Charlie Sheen. This is why it makes me so sad that he's involved in domestic violence. We have always watched his show and I especially like John Cryer, his brother on the show.
Posted by: P.J.

Re: Oh Charlie... - 01/05/10 07:14 PM

I watch it, too. It's too funny not to watch!

Re: Oh Charlie... - 01/05/10 08:57 PM

John Cryer is talented. I agree with U there!

Re: Oh Charlie... - 01/05/10 11:51 PM

Did you all know that Charlie Sheen (women abuser) makes one million dollars per epidode of that show? Funny how being rich is an automatic NOT GUILTY get out if jail free card. But it's women like his stupid drunken wife (alcohol level at the event was drunk 1.09) and who now recants her story and wants to make nice. Oh, and Charlie was not drunk, his alcohol level was barely legible, he is simply a violent, controlling, women abusing S.O.B.! He needs to do some serious jail time!

I have to agree that the show is funny but it just shows his true beliefs about women, just play toys that had better tote the line. Personally I think his mother, Evelyn, and the housekeeper Berta, and neighbor Rose make that show...

Re: Oh Charlie... - 01/06/10 02:45 PM

Chatty,
I love those three, Evelyn, Berta, and Rose. They are so funny!
Posted by: Ellemm

Re: Oh Charlie... - 01/06/10 02:46 PM

The reason Charlie Sheen makes so much money -- which is disgusting -- is that nice people watch the show. It's possible to be a horrible person and funny in a sitcom. If people stopped watching, the advertisers would leave and that would be it. But it sure doesn't work that way, does it?

Frankly, I would have arrested both of them. If you're that drunk in the morning and fighting, you can both go to jail (in my world) and see if you want to straighten up: him to stop hitting people and her to get her drinking under control. We know he's a real piece of work, but she seems to be one as well. I wouldn't care so much about either of them, but there are small children involved. I can't imagine either one of them as a decent parent right now.

And what do I know? Maybe they are mostly all right and things got completely out of hand, but I think they both need some work.

Re: Oh Charlie... - 01/06/10 11:39 PM

It a always amazes me how good, hard working, regular people who want children so badly, can't have them naturally and the drunks, druggies, and just plain idiots have no trouble birthing them at all. There is definitely something very wrong with this picture!

For those who haven't heard Hanes pulled all their ads with Charlie Sheen in them. GO Hanes!!!! Who's next?

Re: Oh Charlie... - 01/08/10 01:31 AM

Tiger Woods just lost another BIG endorsement gig, he lost AT&T. Can anyone say.... " going down?"

Maybe he and Charlie can lick one anothers wounds...metaphorically speaking.

Re: Oh Charlie... - 01/08/10 03:05 PM

Chatty,
The list of homes owned by Tiger Woods is enormous! He owns
multi-million dollar places all around the world. And his business holdings are major. Even if every sponsor pulled every
add, it would hurt him little. It's unbelievable how much
money sports stars make. Just unbelievable! And I thought Oprah
was wealthy!

Re: Oh Charlie... - 01/09/10 01:26 AM

It may or may not hurt them monitarily BUT is a slap in the face publicly, hip, hip, hoorah for that!!! Some of these creeps need to be knocked off the pedastals those without a life of their own, put them on. Sickening!!

Re: Oh Charlie... - 01/09/10 02:17 PM

Agreed!

Re: Oh Charlie... - 01/14/10 12:41 AM

Wonder when Tiger is going to come out of hiding?