The Future of Shopping

Posted by: jawjaw

The Future of Shopping - 04/30/10 12:42 PM

How would you like to have this shopping experience? Can you imagine the men's vote on this? The men who have to go shopping with their wives? No more standing around, waiting. LOL!

Future of Shopping

I find this amazing, but ...
Posted by: Dancing Dolphin

Re: The Future of Shopping - 04/30/10 01:27 PM

I would LOVE this~!!

I went to one site that you put your measurements in and everything is made to your size; I thought you could "try things on" in a similar manner as the video, or at least see the clothes on your body type, but not so. They were pricey too.

You could choose clothes you liked in colors you wanted, but they were all shown on thin, leggy models so you couldn't tell what it might look like on your pear figure.
Posted by: Di

Re: The Future of Shopping - 04/30/10 02:24 PM

Now THAT is my cup of tea! Love it...as I have no "real" time to go "out there" looking.

Technology continues to amaze me!

Waiting for a "scratch and sniff" on monitors for our great soap scents!! shocked wink
Posted by: Edelweiss2

Re: The Future of Shopping - 04/30/10 05:31 PM

I would love this too. But, I would insist on a dressing room when I virtually try on bras. Really.

Re: The Future of Shopping - 04/30/10 05:39 PM

You know, good point. Wonder how they accomplish that!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: The Future of Shopping - 04/30/10 11:10 PM

WOW!!! even I would love to go shopping this way. Too fantastic and here before we know it I bet...
Posted by: Anno

Re: The Future of Shopping - 05/01/10 01:17 PM

I could learn to love this!
Posted by: Eagle Heart

Re: The Future of Shopping - 05/01/10 07:24 PM

I love this!!! Wow! The only problem I might have is that so many fabrics make me itch, I'd still have to try stuff on to know. But at least you could narrow it down to determine if the style/colour suit before going to the dressing room.

Re: The Future of Shopping - 05/03/10 12:04 PM

I would venture to guess that one could choose the fabric and if you knew what you could and couldn't tolerate, you could simply click the button to get what you wanted. Now I'm just guessin'
Posted by: Dotsie

Re: The Future of Shopping - 05/03/10 01:21 PM

And the best part is you don't have to get in and out of your clothes with all the white cellulite bouncing around while balancing in front of those awful mirrors with all the lights!

Re: The Future of Shopping - 05/13/10 01:20 AM

YES! But wouldn't it be great to be in a world like the Garden of Eden where everyone could run around naked and no one would care what we looked like and vice versa. I love being naked in my home, and as feeling free as a bird.
Posted by: Edelweiss2

Re: The Future of Shopping - 05/13/10 03:07 AM

It would be great chatty, but in my case all mirrors would have to be banned.

Re: The Future of Shopping - 05/13/10 09:48 PM

Mirrors??? What mirrors??? In my naked world everyone would be the same, all average bodies the same as everyone elses so there is nothing to compare etc. We are all perfect!
Posted by: meredithbead

Re: The Future of Shopping - 05/15/10 12:49 AM

This is so cool! I'm not a big clothing shopper because sometimes it seems like too much effort.

I'd still have to try on shoes. And bras, to make sure I don't bounce.

We ARE perfect, however we are, but society teaches us to not value our differences.
Posted by: CrosstitchQueen

Re: The Future of Shopping - 11/05/10 11:52 AM

Oh wow I want to be able to do this kind of shopping NOW!!

How cool. How absolutely cool. No more yanking on clothes and pulling them off in some tiny cramped hot sweaty fitting room. (Obviously I am shopping in the wrong stores!!) No more having to take two sizes in because I might be one or the other. I'd love it, absolutely love it. But I don't know how well it would work for bras or shoes.

Re: The Future of Shopping - 12/03/10 12:43 AM

I was dissapointed his year for the very first time ordering from my usual catalogs. The merchandise wasn't as nice, not madse as well, OH! the stiff prices were the same of course but I also noticed how many items that use to be made in America are now made in some third world country. BUMMER!!!!