Exciting news!

Posted by: copygal

Exciting news! - 08/22/11 02:59 PM

Morning Ladies,
Just wanted to let ya'll know that I'm being showcased today on a fellow author's blog. Hope you'll check it out.

http://www.marilynmeredith.blogspot.com

Alanna
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: Exciting news! - 08/22/11 07:09 PM

That's great, Alanna! By the way, I'd be happy to showcase your story on my original blog, too! That's the one at Boomer Lifestyle.

I've been trying to bring in more guest posters there.
Posted by: copygal

Re: Exciting news! - 08/24/11 04:06 PM

Anne, that would be great! Thank you so much! Just tell me what you need. I really appreciate the help in promoting my book.

Alanna
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: Exciting news! - 08/24/11 06:44 PM

Hi Alanna,

I have just PM'd you with specifics on how you can have a post on my blog, Boomer Lifestyle.

But I also wanted to share with every author here in the BWS forum that Gold Level membership in NABBW is a great way to promote a book.

As a Gold Level member of NABBW, we can do a teleseminar together, we'll provide you with a book review and can also feature you as member of the month. Plus, I will post the book review on Amazon for you. All benefits NABBW offers our author members. Here's the link to become a Gold Level member: NABBW Gold Level Member App

I hope many of our BWS authors will take advantage of these NABBW membership opportunities.