Thank God it was water!

Posted by: chatty lady

Thank God it was water! - 04/15/11 02:18 AM

Today I accidently knocked a gallon bottle off my kitchen counter filoled with water. The cap stayed in place but the bottle exploded with water gushing everywhere. What a mess! It took me 2 mops, and a half dozen shammy cloths to soak, mop, clean it up. I know some went under the stove and hopefully will dry up by itself. You talk about a mess. When my ex walked in he heard me mumbling swear words under my breath and looks at me and says, be glad it wasn't milk, lemonade or root beer! I hate to admit he is right EVER, but he is right...
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: Thank God it was water! - 04/16/11 07:53 PM

Hi Chatty,

Wow! What a mess that must have been. But you are right, it was only water. Which means it shouldn't leave any residue that will attract dirt, bugs, etc... Was it a plastic bottle or glass? I hope plastic, so you don't have to worry about any slivers of glass still hanging out on the floor...
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Thank God it was water! - 04/17/11 10:17 AM

IT was a plastic gallon bottle, the kind milk come in and water when you buy it at the store. No residue, floor clean as a whistle. Thaqnk my lucky stars for this one...