Cloud Dancing

Posted by: Edelweiss2

Cloud Dancing - 08/28/10 11:04 AM

For those of you who haven't seen my latest video posted in Facebook, well here it is. I took these pictures from our house and garden. It was a windy day, and the cloud formations kept changing in a spectacular way. Hubby and I sat out on the terrace, listening to music, and just allowed nature to entertain us. What a great way to relax. :-)
Posted by: humlan

Re: Cloud Dancing - 08/28/10 11:28 AM

How long did you sit?? Thatīs amazing!!

It was beautiful..and with the music (Webberīs Midnight, right?)

You DO live in a little corner of heaven!

Thank you for the moment!

Re: Cloud Dancing - 08/28/10 06:55 PM

The photos were taken over a number of days. We didn't sit through all of them, lol.
Yes, Humlun, the music is from Cat's, Midnight. Did you see that musical?
I know we all have these beautiful clouds. But for some reason I was never so aware of them like now. Is this an age thang? cool
Posted by: Anne HolmesAdministrator

Re: Cloud Dancing - 08/28/10 11:35 PM

Edelweiss,

I don't know if it is an "age thang" or not, but Steve and I love to head over to our local marina on weekends and just watch the clouds, the sky and the boats. Did it today, again. I never thought to use my camera, but you are inspiring me...

Thanks for sharing your beautiful piece of sky!

Anne

Re: Cloud Dancing - 08/29/10 05:07 PM

I love the idea, that I'm inspiring you. Now don't forget that camera next time!
Posted by: chatty lady

Re: Cloud Dancing - 08/30/10 02:00 AM

The skys here are so clear especially over the mountains the clouds form figures. It is such fun to see who can see one and point it out. In the very first picture of yours I spotted a wild horse shape.
Posted by: humlan

Re: Cloud Dancing - 09/01/10 05:22 PM

Yes..I saw that musical. I love Weber and his music..

Donīt you remember when you were a kid..just lying in the grass and watching the clouds go by? I do..I loved doing that. And I was a sun worshipper,too. Still am. I live in Sweden..and have done so for over 40yrs now..so I figure I wonīt get cancer from over exposure to the sun. I hope Iīm right.

HUGS! smile