The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 120 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#102223 - 01/10/07 07:54 PM Re: Insomnia!!! [Re: celtic_flame]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Guess what? I was sooooo sleepy at mid-afternoon at work today and really needed to kip even for a few minutes. Told them to hold all my calls for half an hour, went to the conference room, laid out documents in front of me and, hand on chin, pretended I was in deep thought and reading! Managed to have a 10-minute shuteye.

And guess what happened on the way home from work? Nodded off in the train and overshot my stop by three stations! Blast! Now, if I can just manage to nod off just like that tonight, I'd be a happy bunny.

What's the technique like, Celtic?

#102224 - 01/10/07 08:26 PM Re: Insomnia!!! [Re: Lola]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Maybe you need to play a cd with train sounds, Lola. Oh my, hope you get a good nights sleep tonight.

#102225 - 01/11/07 01:24 AM Re: Insomnia!!! [Re: Edelweiss]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
hope your not awake to read this lola lol

get your head rested, look up at celing like your looking thow your eye brows till you feel a slight strane in the eye's, hold for ten seconds then close eye's. the eye muscles going from tense to relaxed/unstrained floods eye area and back of neck with strong waves of relaxasion. Pick up on thse waves and amplipy them.
You can also role your eyes up with them closed then after holding them let them go back to rest. It a really strong meditasion teachnike, really simple but effective.

don't nod off on the bus or train they might get your bag lol (i hope not) but the middle of the day naps great and a life saver and off course you were in deep thought lol

celtic_flame

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved