The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 123 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
#105720 - 02/16/07 03:43 AM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: gabrielle52]
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
gabrielle, life is short. There will come a day when your body doesn't work the way it does now. Enjoy it while it's yours

Poet and essayist

#105721 - 02/16/07 03:49 AM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: meredithbead]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I am not a Burger King fan, but I understand the attraction. Some days, a quick lunch is needed. Don't make it a habit, but enjoy it once in a while? Be yourself.

#105722 - 02/16/07 04:15 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: Anno]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
This could be a hot topic! I figure, different strokes for different folks and we should all do what is right for us and not another.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#105723 - 02/16/07 04:49 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: Dianne]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Hey, just my opinion here. I don't personally care what you decide to do with your life or your body. Not that I don't care about you, but its your body and your life.
I lost the love of my life quite suddenly in Louisville, KY in a hotel room with both grandkids in attendance, but I loved him dearly and know that he is probably observing me on occasion where he now is.
My body responds like an 18 yr. old to my husband and he loves it. We have sex for pure pleasure and its carnal, believe me! I've never thought sex for kids was a fair exchange although I do believe heterosexual marriage is the only way to raise healthy kids and is the only God sanctioned way to raise them.
Different strokes for different folks is fine and great. Couldn't agree more.
For me, personally, I have to look at myself in the mirror the morning after and wonder if I have taken part in creation of a venereal disease or a disposable life.

#105724 - 02/16/07 09:36 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: NewLeaf]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Gonna have to disagree with you on one point. I know very well adapted children of same sex unions. To say that they can't be because the parents are gay doesn't make any sense. It's the person, not their sexual preference.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#105725 - 02/16/07 10:10 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: Dianne]
Anno Offline

I must say that some of the best parents I have known are not in traditional marriages. I have know single moms, single dads, two dads and two moms, not to mention grandmoms raising children. I have seen successful parenting in all types of relationships. I have a hard time believing that any God would want anything but the very best for children. To me, God represents LOVE - and love is found in all different types of relationships.

#105726 - 02/16/07 10:50 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: Anno]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
NEWLEAF

how come every couple of day your on the board damming someone for something. If its not this women and YOUR OPPINION of what sullies a devine female body its something else quite honestly within the one paragraph you can attack 3 seprite and unconected areas. Youv just jumped from sex, to hetresexuality being the only way to go, raising kids. Your not niave you know for certine that that is gonna offend and harrass some of our members yet at every chance you grasp with both hands any oppertunity, or create, hhijack the converrsasion in order to propigate offensive comments.........

who do you hate so much? those people that don't agree or FIT your SANCTIMONIOUS ramblings or do you just attempt to bully people with your never ending "just your oppinions" (which carries not one ounce of humility) into fitting with your oppinion.

this ladie is new to the board and you are RUDELY bombarrding her with you and i say again YOUR oppinions when she clearly has a mind of her own and her own oppinions and codes for living. Which are diffrent from your own SO leave her alone........

i say all power to her and the rest of us in families that DO NOT fit your idea of normality for family or sensual/sexule behaviours

#105727 - 02/16/07 10:53 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
gabrielle

thanks for asking and being so frankly honest with us all within 7 or 8 post. That takes guts and i welcome that....
i sure you will but contunue to live your life enjoying it as you will and please come share with us.........

i love your attitudre, honesty and love of life. It will be nice getting to know you more in the forums please stick around and grace us with your wisdom and your chatt...

take care talk soon celtic_flame

#105728 - 02/16/07 11:10 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: celtic_flame]
Anno Offline

Yes, Gabrielle, agreeing with Celtic. You are courageous, your first posts being around a hot topic. Thank you.

I hope to see you on some of the other threads, here. And, please let us know how your life is progressing. We are all sorry for your loss and hope you find all the happiness that you deserve.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#105729 - 02/17/07 05:17 AM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, *DELETED* [Re: Anno]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Post deleted by Dotsie

Page 5 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved