The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 121 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 12 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 >
Topic Options
#105730 - 02/17/07 05:46 AM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: NewLeaf]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
http://www.citizenlink.org/CLtopstories/A000003552.cfm

Not that anyone cares, but here is where my heart is regarding homosexuality. I believe this with my life and would fight for the right of every citizen to live in freedom of choice.

I want the heart of Christ without compromising his principles. And I wish the love of Christ to each and every one of you.

#105731 - 02/17/07 10:38 AM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: NewLeaf]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
NEW LEAF
you are too ignorant of thse patenting issues to stand by anything as a fact. None of it is a fact all of it is in accourdance to your oppinion. FACT AND OPPINION ARE 2 DIFFRENT THINGS

Would you expect anyone to stand by and let you write nazi propoganda, racially hatfull comments no..... why becouse expression of oppinion only gose so far before it has to be socially curbed. Most people of general decency would relize this. SO A FORUM DOSENT WELCOM all oppinions THAT REVOLVE AROUND HATRID OR OPPRESSION. This one is ment to be a safe supportive environment, i am sure much to your bitter disapointment....GO CHEEK OUT THE FORUM RULES

"Your oppinion" and your right to "your say", you use as a batterring ram to force your views on anyone not as a method of expresion. You clam you are ONLY expressing your self but it is generall nuthing but hatfilled bile that falls from you mouth whenever you give "your oppinion".

your oppinion is generally a sentince you write as a precurrser to mysogonistic, nonsence or hate driven manipulitive tactics desined to have a sly go at someone (anyone at times)..........

in the above example i was objecting to your carryon with this new commer of all of ten post, who you assail with your morality again forcing the issue and rambing your oppinion home.........then on a dime you change tract to turn it into yet another anti gay remark or smeer on child rearing. May i remind you that you have no grounds to say how any child will grow up..........Gay hetrosexule, bisexual Asexule. Or how the upbringing will effect the child.....

NEWLEAFS QUOTE
I'm not offended by your ramblings and horrible torture of the English language. Don't you think it offends ME or makes me physically ILL to read your opinions about how two women get it on??

objecting to my horrible tourture of the english language........too bad i am dyslexic and wont stop writting as i do becouse of your sillieness. I thought someone with your self-clamed inteligence would relize the language disability...

NEVER have i wrote or described "getting it on" with my lover. I guess its your own imaginasion that making you sick, try stop being so perverce and intrested in what i do in the bedroom....

ONE LAST BUT IMPORTANT POINT....i am describing my life, my love my pride in my life, my life circumstancies NOT GOIN OUT OF MY WAY to be offensive to you in my writting .....QUITE A DIFFRENCE!!!

with your oppinion and your logic someone who is black wouldn't be allowed to talk about interacial issues someone jewish wouldnt be able to talk about their religion without OFFENDING YOU. Dont you think this is taking self-centred self-important ideals to the extreem..........

have a good day
celtic

the perfectly normale and adorible child that is my son needs some attension presently

#105732 - 02/17/07 10:49 AM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

one quick thing and it only merrits a few sentencies
i read your christianity link. Very nice and intrestting reading nuthing new and something that many good christions hold as true for themselfs, some even are frends of mine.

My oppinion on my self since its my life your expeccting to affect. Still gay homosexule, lesbiane (whatever terminology that you want to use) and still choising to be so. Even if i could be straight i think at this point i would still choise to be lesbian.

bye

#105733 - 02/17/07 11:28 AM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: celtic_flame]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
QUOTE:"You are all so afraid of offending someone that you don't have the courage to stand up and say what you really feel and believe because it wouldn't be politically correct and you might appear to be inflexible or open minded."

I was taught to accept everyone with respect, love, compassion and sensitivity to all circumstances as all are created in the image of God. To do otherwise would be unChristian. I assure you, it does not have anything to do with political correctness at all. Friendships arise out of our differences, whatever they may be, as much as it has with similarities. Reckless statements made which have hurt Celtic and Po, hurts me as well as these are fair friendships I would like to nurture. Newleaf, whilst we are all entitled to voice our opinions, in much the same way one could equate that to free speech, that basic and fundamental right does have boundaries of courtesy which need to be observed. Especially so when one makes careless presumptions of others' personal circumstances the perception of which is, I must say, scant.

#105734 - 02/17/07 12:32 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: celtic_flame]
gabrielle52 Offline

Loc: upstate New York
Thanks so much. My late husband's mother was a McIllduff whose relatives were from Belfast. He was always researching her geneology before he died. I have spent a good portion of my life living up to someone else's standards. First it was parents, then two husbands, and all that time I never really stopped to think about my values, my feelings, my dreams. The poet, Basho, said "With the walls of my house burnt down, I have a better view of the moon". I finally decided to take a good hard look at me, not me as part of a couple, but just me. I like me.

#105735 - 02/17/07 12:48 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: gabrielle52]
celtic_flame Offline

I need someone who would love to go see Disney World and perhaps stay in the Ice Hotel in Canada someday. That's what I'm ready to do and he seems willing to join me in the adventure. GABRIELLE52

sounds like they both be fun days out..especilly the ice hotel how cool (no pun) would that be too see let alone stay a while in....

i hope when you have those adventures youd be sure to update and fill us ladies in on the adventure.......I would love to heer how it all went.

one good thing about maturing in this world is getting to live life by our own standderds and no one elses....You may of taken a bit of time getting to your place in the world but your ther now so enjoy, enjoy, enjoy. Whatever it is that you are doing

celtic

#105736 - 02/17/07 03:01 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: celtic_flame]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Ice Hotel? For real? Never heard of it but sounds fascinating.

On another note: My ex BIL tried everything he could find to NOT be gay. Church, choir...anything. Even tried marriage with my sister and talk about causing pain by trying to be something he wasn't and couldn't be! It was never a choice to him as hard as he tried.

Listen Celtic, I was attacked by the same person who is attacking you for having money!

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#105737 - 02/17/07 03:05 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: celtic_flame]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
New Leaf, it's not what is said, it's the tone that makes the music. Don't you know that your views come across a lot better, if you state them without insulting someone? I rather see Celtic's spelling errors, (which she has explained comes from her dyslexia) than your painful soul bashing words. So, what is your excuse? And don't use your religious beliefs as an excuse; that would be the biggest contradiction within itself.

As far as your views about homosexuality, you are entitled to them, of course. Have you noticed, no one is as riled up on this subject as you are? Makes one thinkā€¦.

I'm with Lola on this. Anyone who attacks Celtic and Po, who I consider as two fine friends of mine, attack me as well. You have crossed the boundaries of simple respect towards other human beings. It's time to back off.

#105738 - 02/17/07 06:35 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, *DELETED* [Re: Edelweiss]
NewLeaf Offline

Post deleted by Dotsie

#105739 - 02/17/07 07:14 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, *DELETED* [Re: NewLeaf]
NewLeaf Offline

Post deleted by Dotsie

Page 6 of 12 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved