The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 130 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >
Topic Options
#105740 - 02/17/07 07:54 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: NewLeaf]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
New Leaf, you are way out of line here. No one, not one person, has asked you to leave the forum. No one, not one person, has asked you to accept homosexuality. No one, not one person, has asked you to accept anything that you believe to be wrong.

What the women here are asking, myself included, is to be respectful in your tone and words. I have read your painful words once too often.

Po and Celtic are my friends, as are many of the other women here. I would have liked you to be one of those friends, but, I am sorry, I am picky about my friends. I will not tolerate disrespect and blatant cruelty. The words that you have choosen to use frequently in this thread and previous threads, the flippant and smart a** comments in your last two posts illustrate to me that you are an unhappy woman and wish to make others unhappy. I hope I am wrong here.

I love this forum and feel safe here, 90% of the time. You have made me feel uncomfortable. So stay, or go, that is your choice. But please knock off the rudeness.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#105741 - 02/17/07 08:39 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: Anno]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Something I don't understand...you said there needs to be a mother and father for a child to grow up normal and healthy. Wasn't your daughter in jail?

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#105742 - 02/17/07 09:02 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: Dianne]
Anno Offline

Back to the topic at hand. Gabrielle, you found the right man years ago, so you know that it can happen again. Are you looking for another right man? If you are, maybe this will help:

I looked for years for my perfect mate. Wasn't finding him, so I dated quite a lot, looking. Once in a while, someone would come along that was nice and we would hang out for a few months, perhaps even a year or more. But eventually, one of us would decide that we both wanted different things.

6 years ago, I joined an online dating service, more for just the fun of it than looking for mr. right. I think I had given up on that notion. Went on quite a few dates, mostly just once, but a few a couple of times.

A few days before my purchased time was up, I met Dennis. Funny thing is, his time was up to. We met, bonded almost immediately, and within a few dates, we both knew we would be together forever.

Have fun, no matter what your goal is at the current time.

#105743 - 02/17/07 09:04 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: Dianne]
gabrielle52 Offline

Loc: upstate New York
Holey Moley! I just wanted to talk about dating a younger man. I feel like I set off an IED and now there's all sorts of collateral damage. Why don't we do what men do; open a beer, have a little arm wrestle, fart a few times, and then turn on the game.

#105744 - 02/17/07 09:07 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: gabrielle52]
Anno Offline

Ya, these things happen sometimes. Welcome to the life of boomer women central. You did NOTHING wrong. Okay, I am heading to the fridge, poppin a beer and getting ready to let one rip. I will pass on the game, however.

#105745 - 02/17/07 09:45 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: Anno]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
gabrielle52

good to see you again...and i am glade you havent been frightened away or put off comming back. its already been said but i will say it again you havent coused all this. We are all adults and above all else responcible for our own actions and words....feathers get ruffled at times, people have tantrims at times, its just life. Please dont get the impresion that its always like this becouse its not.

Its a good supportive place to be and meet warm harted accepting women that will give you a lot of love and support if you are willing to let them in.

I really wanna know about the trip you take to the ice hotel i have only seen it on TV and documenteries. I think it would be fasinatting and you do sound fun that heer and disney is the places you used as examples to go dating.

Have you made any seriouse plans to go or is it still at the whishing and dreaming stage?

Can i pass on the beer and farting lmaoooo but i am willing to do the arm wrestling lol

Can we do what women do heeer welcome you back and give you an invite to tell or talk more about yourself....i for one am intrested ....

oh i got a question if you dont mind that place outside las vegas with the men, is that real?

ok two questions, seriously, how do you think that would be visiting such a place. Have you seriously thought about it or weer you just having a joke?

all ears celtic

#105746 - 02/17/07 09:47 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
Anno
thats a great storie about how you meet your hubbie. It just gose to show at the most unlikly times and places sometimes they appear....cool
celtic

#105747 - 02/17/07 10:11 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: celtic_flame]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
What's IED, Gabrielle? There's an Ice Bar in London where glasses to stools are made of ice. I have'nt been but my son and his fiancee have. One brings a coat or can borrow from the bar (much like bowling shoes, I guess). I can only imagine what an Ice Hotel must be like. Won't it be a tad of a problem taking a hot bath there?

I don't have a strong arm for wrestling and do not drink but I can bring the pork scratching or pretzels.

#105748 - 02/17/07 10:50 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, [Re: Lola]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
Welcome Gabrielle, nice to see you on board. It seems alot has been going on while I have been in my bed , poorly. I am heading back there....I hope to see more of you when I am up and at it again

Keep Sweet

Popea
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#105749 - 02/17/07 11:25 PM I don't understand that...Re: Go 4 it gabrielle, *DELETED* [Re: Poppie]
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Post deleted by Dotsie

Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved