The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 166 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 12 of 18 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
#116231 - 05/02/07 08:07 PM Re: I need someone to talk to [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Despite the fact that you are all so busy, you still find the time to check in here on me.

I just want to say, I know your thoughts and best wishes are out there, and you don't need to let me know. I know it...I feel the love.

I've been terribly busy myself lately; sold two houses...yippee!!!

Just a quick update: Hubby went to THE therapist today. He came back beaming like a Cheshire cat. The therapist is a male...why do I feel a big bonding was going on? Hah! I'm meeting Dr. Voodoo on Friday...let ya all know if I let him live ...or NOT.

Oh, and you must know that I have you all in my prayers too.
Goodnight and hugs and hugs and hugs,
Hannelore

#116232 - 05/02/07 11:16 PM Re: I need someone to talk to [Re: Edelweiss]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I am glad he came back smiling. It's much better than growling!

Two houses! Way to go! And (((HUGS))) right back at ya!

#116233 - 05/03/07 12:55 AM Re: I need someone to talk to [Re: Anno]
SharonE Offline

Loc: Australia/ U.S. websites
Congratulations on your sales, that's an awesome achievement considering all that's been going on in your life lately. Well done!
Good to hear Hub is bonding with Dr Voodoo, you may see some major changes there. All the best.
For U.S. Baby Boomers: www.babyboomerexpress.com

#116234 - 05/03/07 04:11 AM Post deleted by Dotsie [Re: SharonE]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland

#116235 - 05/03/07 06:02 AM Re: I need someone to talk to
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
Hey Hannelore, I hope it is a counsellor that both of you want together if it means counselling involving both of you. How was this counsellor located and by whom? I forgive me if you told us earlier...

I'm glad you scored another success- for those sales.

#116236 - 05/03/07 05:01 PM Re: I need someone to talk to [Re: orchid]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
congrats on the 2 in a week with all thats going on for ya....

well dr vodoo tommorow for you good luck girl.

is he a head shrinker vodoo type doc...?? i just having fun and trying to picture it lol...

#116237 - 05/03/07 05:49 PM Re: I need someone to talk to [Re: celtic_flame]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
It wasn't easy finding a counselor, Orchid. Infact he was the only one I found...so I hope he's good.

Yes, Celtic he's a head shrinker and a marriage counselor combined.
With a little salt and pepper, and a carrot or two...he dips our heads into boiling water and shrinks all those nasty thoughts out of our brains….

Oh brother…tomorrow I have to be there at 9:00. I don't really know how I'm going to approach this. Should I bring notes with me, or just play it by ear? All I know is if I see a big black pot with boiling water, I'll pick up my heals and run!

#116238 - 05/03/07 06:00 PM Re: I need someone to talk to [Re: Edelweiss]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
Angel a chara..you will be just fine, and you will of course be in our thoughts and prayers too...(hubble, bubble snicker and squeak! !)
Love ya

Popea
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#116239 - 05/03/07 08:13 PM You're in my prayers.... [Re: Poppie]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Hey Hannelore,
Husband, wife upsets are difficult. I know. I was married 4, 14 years to my lst husband. And if that young blonde homewrecker had not come along, I'd still be married to him. I've been married to the 2nd guy for 26 years now. I'm happy, as a person can be married. But I dated that 1st man 4, 3 years prior to wedlock and 17 out of a person's life is a long time. I think of him even yet. And as the song says,
"Breaking up is hard to do." So, I understand. And you're in my prayers. I sincerely wish for your happiness. And that's my prayer. Blessings.
b. rose

#116240 - 05/04/07 01:54 AM Re: You're in my prayers.... [Re: jabber]
Laurel Offline

Loc: Oklahoma, USA
Hannelore,
Congrats on the sales! That's great. I'm also glad that your husband came back in good spirits. That means he won't mind going back.

It would probably be a good idea to bring a list of questions and concerns. Of course I'm thinking of myself and how absent minded I am. You may not need a list.

You'll do great. I'm pulling for you.
Laurel

Page 12 of 18 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved