The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 212 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 15 >
Topic Options
#116489 - 05/07/07 11:50 PM Re: Its Officially Over...
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I agree with all of the above, NL. My abuser once asked me, why don't you believe me when I tell you I will kill you one day?

They say what they mean. It's over NL. When are you going to hear him?

#116490 - 05/08/07 01:16 AM Re: Its Officially Over... [Re: Anno]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Newleaf, we are reading his words through you. Are you listening? Go back and read your post and ask yourself, is this worth it? If you can read it as if it were another's post, would you want to be involved with such an abusive individual?

#116491 - 05/11/07 01:43 PM Re: Its Officially Over... [Re: ]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
How is it going, NL?

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#116492 - 05/18/07 03:27 PM Re: Its Officially Over...
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Anyone hear from Newleaf lately?

#116493 - 05/18/07 04:25 PM Re: Its Officially Over... [Re: chickadee]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
No, not at all. I was just thinking about her too.

#116494 - 05/28/07 02:19 AM Re: Its Officially Over...
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Hi everyone. I've been getting checked out by the doctor, mri, echo cardiogram, ekg, etc...I'm fine. It's just stress, lots and lots of stress.

Could someone explain a dream for me? The other night I saw my husband in a dream. He was lying on his back, no blood, but his head wasn't attached to his torso...very neat, no blood and guts...and his arms weren't attached to his torso either.

He looked like a puzzle that hadn't been put together yet. It was so real.

What could that possibly mean?

#116495 - 05/28/07 03:13 AM Re: Its Officially Over... [Re: NewLeaf]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama

#116496 - 05/28/07 02:28 PM Re: Its Officially Over... [Re: chickadee]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
NL, glad to hear you're getting everything checked out. Is someone helping you deal with the stress? Do you still have your grandchildren alone in your home?

#116497 - 05/28/07 06:27 PM Re: Its Officially Over...
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
Yes, I still have D & A Wed., Thurs., Fri., and Sat and half the day on Sunday...Their mom has them on Sun, Mon, and Tues. Dublin starts Summer Camp at the Y on the 29th and A is already going to summer camp at her pre-school. All these camps are very expensive! Supplies and so forth. No help at all from the Dad and Mom claims she has too many expenses and no money,,,yet today I noticed she had gotten her nails done and a pedicure.

I can't even afford food this week. I've meted it out so the kids will have their favorite foods and I just won't eat. They will never even know or realize there is a problem.

I'm making changes trying to start my own virtual assistant work from home along with my full time job. I'll make it though it is really hard sometimes. I know there are others much more needy than I am.

#116498 - 05/28/07 07:15 PM Re: Its Officially Over... [Re: NewLeaf]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Dear New Leaf, it sounds like you are living over your means, and for a long time now. It should never come down to the fact that you have to go hungry.

There are organizations and churches out there to help you! What about the church you go to?

Sounds like you have everything in control what your grandchildren are concerned, and that is good. The rest will fall in place, but you need additional help at this point in your life. You must swallow your pride and do what you can to keep up your strength; if not for yourself, then for your grandchildren.

It makes me sick to hear that the mother gets her nails done instead of helping you out.

Page 4 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 15 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved