The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 102 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#123436 - 07/31/07 09:18 PM Re: Dearest Friends, R so very precious... [Re: Poppie]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Thanks Po. Be sure to keep us updated.

#123437 - 08/02/07 02:31 AM Re: Dearest Friends, R so very precious...
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
i don't have an update iv known po was doing this but didn't find it in bommers but i have sighnes up anyway.

AS po has told ya this woman is woman of intergritie an honer...trust me on the phone ya can't get a word in she by far the most verballie wittie woman i know, sharp incitfull, and so verie gifted verbalie. So i just backing up her type of caricter. One thing i do know is this woman is not a terrorist. I don't often go for the conspiricacy thing but in this case their is something underhand at play. However that game can couse untold damage in a persons life but also sends a message of helpless ness agenst thse powers that seem gigantick. This alone keeps the rest of us in tow via fear. Its an unfair world at times and this is verie far from fair. It may seem that sighning a petision isen't enough...but it's still something agenst crimes of humain right's and validasion of ones dignitie and right to fairness and saftie. take the steap and do what ya can even if its sighning the petision.

MBEAD we talked about the MRS mag before, i briflie filled in po about it and i am sure she read it herself now. This type of situasion needs the exposure theirs a lot that powers and orginisasions get away with becouse its brushed under the carpeat and kept hidden. Thats perhaps their worst manipulasion in all this.

I know the terririst activitie heer and in london shocked and made cynical a lot of people. I am sure its the same in the USA within the cynicisum then its easie to mistrust those that get tared with rummer or supision of such activities, (the no smoke without fire saying springs to mind) In this case theirs an illusion of smoke but never firse. The press done their job well, i alreadie fell out (now patched up) with my best frend regarding this, she been brainwashed via press and romare mongering as much as anyone else. Not being as impotrtant personalie she was ignorant of the intricasies of the case, i told her the other side with the facts as knowen minuse the slander and she now outraged, and rightlie so.

In this case the real smoke was the activities of her mom. No not a terrorist but an icon for civial and human rights from both sides of the political devide and i mean both sides....its was improve rights for all. A lot of people didn't like it becouse a lot of monie and power was given back to people, one example as late as 68 or 69 one male or female couln't vote in NI unless one had bought a propertie...think on that one minuete. think how manie it excluded both protestant and catholic, so B Devline helped change that, as well as manie womans groups a underrated and values resorces in manie a countrie. This woman had a lot of sway and was the first woman pm in British house of parliments.

We all know the damage the press do, we all know the sometimes underhand manuvirings the goverments get up to. My hope is that in some worped way the UK government will steap in and stop the extradision in order to SHOW IT SUPPORT for the peace process heer giving itself a big sences of kodos and pats on the back all round. In short a political trick without taking account of damage its alreadie done to some peoples lives. (this is onlie my therie and not fact)

I am a great beliver in personal responcibilitie if she done it i would let the extradision take place without a second thought, terrorist activities aint something i favour. I cross my hart that best of my knowlage over years says this aint the case, this womans innocent. Despite that inocent she allreadie payed a great price as po said birthing her doughter in prison, once in a lifetime are we birthed and their was no dignitie in this or natural joy supported by familie and frends the circumstances interfeared in that. Now we have a woman who's a mother of two nearlie 10 yrs dowen the line that been accuited by our own government due to her innocences. It be soar enough if she been guiltie but to endure that and be innocent is an outrage.

please please do what chick and Mbead are trying to do make some noise, add your voice and make a diffrences sighn up at the lest....individuels do make a diffrence when they group together. Pray for ease of her sufferring and a fair deal!

i think you ladies are wonderfull for your intrest your kindness and above all your action. despite the political wranglings theirs a mum of two with tremendouse pressure on her that effects her life her kinds, her familie and her frends and accaintinces. Theirs a bigger personal picture as their is a political one. Roshine needs this as well as all those that would follow her from manie countries. Local events do get grabbed globalie, for better or worse....global support can alter local events, maybee insignificant compared to some disasters but certinlie significant for those that know her.

hope i aint been too preachie but i fell stronglie about this as well as helpless as i normalie do whenever i witness injustices. i think i just given full force (but politilie) to the horrow of injustices, forgive me if its too much,

god bless ya ladies

#123438 - 08/03/07 02:41 AM Re: Dearest Friends, R so very precious... [Re: celtic_flame]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
You and Popea are true friends ones we all would be lucky to have on our sides. I signed up and so have some of my writer friends. God Bless you all.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#123439 - 08/03/07 11:27 AM Re: Dearest Friends, R so very precious... [Re: chatty lady]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Another magazine to check out is Bee Woman.

#123440 - 08/08/07 04:46 PM Re: Dearest Friends, R so very precious...
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
Had a brief chat with Roisin...who as usual is seeming to be taking all of this in her stride...she amazes and humbles me. Her eldest girl, Linnior(sp was wrong at the start of this thread!!)won a First in The Ulster Irish Music Festival(meaning she can get to go to the All Ireland Festival) for the under ten section so they were both well pleased.
Dots a chara, I will check out the mag you named...thank you again for the support.
Chatty, dear heart...thank you for your sweet and kind comments and for passing on the campaign details to others.

Popea
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#123441 - 08/08/07 09:38 PM Re: Dearest Friends, R so very precious... [Re: Poppie]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

I'm glad to hear she has some good news surrounding her.

#123442 - 08/09/07 05:01 AM Re: Please help My Dearest Friend!! [Re: meredithbead]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Dear heart...I've added mine as well...I hope it's not too late...

#123443 - 09/18/07 12:54 PM Re: Please help My Dearest Friend!! [Re: Dee]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
Spoke to Roisin last night...nothing as yet to tell about the extradition..but she is upbeat and well proud of me seeing my stuff through. She sends her love(as do I ...I can't be abot as much as I would like...London is only a few days away)

Love to you all

Poppie
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#123444 - 09/18/07 02:09 PM Re: Please help My Dearest Friend!! [Re: Poppie]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
And back at ya, dear Po! Keep us informed and we'll keep the light burning!

#123445 - 09/19/07 01:14 PM Re: Please help My Dearest Friend!! [Re: jawjaw]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Po, I certainly miss hearing about you and your family. I hope all of you are well. Give my best to Celtic and Lucien.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved