The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 103 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#123456 - 10/05/07 10:59 AM Re: Please help My Dearest Friend!! [Re: Mountain Ash]
Poppie Offline

Loc: London
Mountain, I was in Columbia Rd in Hackney (eastend land)
The Lady who owned the shop did not go comercial...just one wee shop by the 'flower market'. I can see why she choose not to do what she has done...it is soooo very unique.

Big Loves

Poppie
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#123457 - 10/05/07 05:28 PM Re: Please help My Dearest Friend!! [Re: Poppie]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
You met Dannii? And you've got her e-mail addy? Quick! Ask her if she can get us tickets to the Led Zep concert. Or...if we could tag along if she's going.

#123458 - 10/06/07 02:22 PM Re: Please help My Dearest Friend!! [Re: Lola]
Poppie Offline

Lola a chara, Danni took my email for future peices should she decide on anything we chatted about...I was too shy to ask for hers!! Sorry!! I may have another contact though..throuh one of my housemates, i will ask her.

Poppie
''Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love

#123459 - 10/06/07 02:33 PM Re: Please help My Dearest Friend!! [Re: Poppie]
Poppie Offline

Oh,(we can't forget) Roisin is stll good...peaved with numbskull lawyers, thst was the only thing she had to gripe about pulically.

P

#123460 - 10/07/07 06:48 AM Re: Please help My Dearest Friend!! [Re: Poppie]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Quote:

...I was too shy to ask for hers!!
Poppie

Blast, blast, blast!!! Doggone it, Popea. I'd have wrestled her to the ground for it! Then, failing the Led Zep, I'd have said: "Your life or future Kylie tickets?"

#123461 - 10/12/07 02:58 PM Re: Please help My Dearest Friend!! [Re: Lola]
Poppie Offline

Hello Ladies, I spoke with Roisin last night and her court date is on he 23rd of this month....please, please join me in my prayers again at this time for the safety of all concerned

Poppie

#123462 - 10/14/07 01:03 AM Re: Please help My Dearest Friend!! [Re: Poppie]
Poppie Offline

I hate to cover anyones post....but I am fretting something chronic for Roisin and her family just now.....please, my freinds..do not miss request for prayers. I now there are alot of terrifying things happeneing in the world....but this travesty cannot be overlooked from my veiw...or for anyone else who is concerned with human rights

Poppie.

#123463 - 10/14/07 12:29 PM Re: Please help My Dearest Friend!! [Re: Poppie]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Wow, that's coming up. I'm sure they will be glad to get this behind them.

#123464 - 10/20/07 11:20 PM Re: Please help My Dearest Friend!!
Poppie Offline

You know the freinds that you can call on anytime...day or night...the ones who realy 'know' you better than your own family. Who will steer you gently when you are heading in the wrong way..tell you firmly to look at your own behaviour when your being pig headed. Demonstrate how you are possibly being selfish or narrow-minded. Holds you accountable every time you forget about responsibilities....
That one freind who will tell you the truth even when it stings..who won't tolerate you're tantrums...
Who will smile to reassure you when your shaken with doubt, hold you till the tears subside. Make you laugh until it hurts....understand when you need a softer approach, never ever lets you down. Holds you up to the light when you're enveloped in darkness, reminds you that you are infact wonderful, wise....loveable and funny when you feel like a sack of cr*p. Allows you to make mistakes...teaches you about all aspects of being human with almost evey interaction. Draws on your positives mostly...did I say never ever goes away?

My friend Roisin faces the High Court on wed comming and she may be taken away.....please pray for her safety and that her courage is enough to see her through this horrendous ordeal

Poppie

#123465 - 10/21/07 02:27 PM Re: Please help My Dearest Friend!! [Re: Poppie]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Poppie, My thoughts and prayers are with her. And you. It's so difficult to see someone you love going through something so life altering. Love you.

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved