The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 146 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#138599 - 01/19/08 02:56 PM snow stuck
Happy Birthday Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Good morning! You know I live in the high prairie of CO. Last night we had the most beautiful snow. And it is very cold now, minus zero. I tried to let the dogs out the sliding glass door as usual this morning, and the door is frozen shut! I got the hairdryer and tried to melt the freeze. The dogs were sitting there in their snow suits (so cute) watching me, like, what's up with this? We want to go out! It did not work, and I hurt my back trying to loosen the door. I did let them out the front (not fenced) and they were very very good because they did not like how cold it was on their little inside paws. I snow, except ....for these minor inconveniences. Brrrr....

#138600 - 01/19/08 03:29 PM Re: snow stuck [Re: Princess Lenora]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Well, I wish I could send you some of the fresh, hot oatmeal-raison-chocolate-chip cookies that are just coming out of the oven...that with a hot cup of tea and all snuggled up in a blanket in your rocking chair would warm your toes.

I'll have to make do with sending you warm thoughts on the southerly breezes - oh, wait, no such thing here either - we're getting the white stuff too! Well, we'll just have to commiserate (and shiver) together telepathically...munch, munch, mmmmmm...(ignore the crumbs on the keyboard)

(Maya Angelou)

#138601 - 01/19/08 03:32 PM Re: snow stuck [Re: Eagle Heart]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Er, um, does anyone like burnt-bottom oatmeal cookies?? I think I'd better stay off the site until my cookies are all baked - I'm seriously mental-pausing here this morning!

(Maya Angelou)

#138602 - 01/19/08 08:00 PM Re: snow stuck [Re: Eagle Heart]
Happy Birthday Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Eagle, I'm glad you are baking! Can I borrow some butter? The roads are bad here. I cleaned my house. Now I am watching an ice skating exhibition. Perfect activities for being snow stuck.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved