The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 139 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#142940 - 02/19/08 06:22 AM Contest sponsored by Nabisco
gims Offline

Loc: USA
http://www.nabiscoworld.com/100caloriepacks/#/100ExtraordinaryWomen/

OFFICIAL RULES

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

TWO WAYS TO ENTER: A) Beginning at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on February 4, 2008 through 11:59 p.m. ET on April 16, 2008, log on to www.snackpurple.com, click on 100 Calorie Packs "Celebrating 100 Extraordinary Women" Contest icon and follow the on-screen instructions. ... 100 words or less nomination on how you or a woman you know in every day life has improved your/their family and community in inspirational ways ... All Entries must be received by April 16, 2008, when the contest ends. For purposes of these rules, you are the entrant and the subject of your essay is the "Nominee." You may nominate yourself if you are a woman.
JUDGING CRITERIA: Eligible entries will be judged by a panel of experts under the supervision of Judges. Judging will be based on the following criteria: Relevance to promotion, how has the entrant or nominee improved her family and/or community in an inspirational way - 50%; Originality, demonstrates ability to express herself in a unique and creative manner - 25%; and Composition, demonstrates clear and effective writing and correct grammar - 25%. Entries must not have won a previous prize or award nor been previously published and must be entrant's original work. In the event of a tie, tied entries will be rejudged on the basis of relevance to promotion, originality and composition. Winners will be notified via mail approximately May 23, 2008.

PRIZES: One Hundred (100) Hollywood Film Experience Grand Prizes: A 3-Day/2-Night trip from June 27-29, 2008 for entrant and Nominee to Los Angeles ( COMPLETE RULES PAGE)

#142941 - 02/19/08 06:23 AM Re: Contest sponsored by Nabisco [Re: gims]
gims Offline

How would it seem to you if someone nominated themself?

#142942 - 02/21/08 02:07 AM Re: Contest sponsored by Nabisco [Re: gims]
gims Offline

Really, I would like to know how you feel...

#142943 - 02/21/08 09:58 AM Re: Contest sponsored by Nabisco [Re: gims]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
According to the entry it says you can nominate yourself or someone else. I guess if someone is extraordinary and has improved life in some ways, it would be fine. Personally, I couldn't toot my own horn in that way. It would feel way too odd. I could definitely write about someone else, just not me. If I won, I'd feel even more strange!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved