The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 97 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#143155 - 02/22/08 04:25 AM Re: What is the most endearing thing about... [Re: Di]
Q_ball Offline

Loc: Ozarks
When he's behaving, he's the best of everything a woman could want. We can talk for hours and laugh. We both say the same things at the same time to the point of scary. He's always telling me how cute I am and how much he loves me and just watching me scamper round, playing with the kids or a pet, reading whatever. Yes at times he's so loving it's smoothering to a solitude addict like myself. But one of the sweetest things he does is call me on the cell if I'm not home at 'pill time' (anti-rejection meds) to remind me to take my meds. And never will I forget what a wonderful 'nurse-maid' he was when I was so very ill. He's a wonderful Dad almost to the point of over indlugnce ith our sons when they were at those highly active years of growing up. LOL If one of them had asked for ballet classes, he's of seen to it that they had the chance. Thankfully the boys stuck to basketball, football, baseball, tak-won-do, bull riding, calf roping, team roping & golf. He coached, encouraged, cut business trips short to walk in a few times just as the games started. Loged 200K miles on a new pickup pulling a horse trailer. Deep down he's so good, I think he's just tired right now.

#143156 - 02/22/08 06:06 AM Re: What is the most endearing thing about... [Re: Q_ball]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
That he has often waited for me standing in the rain with his bike, until I finish work, change and get onto my bike and we bike home. Or he cycles around and around in an aboveground car parking lot, waiting for me..until I get there off the commuter train and unlock my bike..so that we can bike rest of way home. Once he nearly got stopped by the security guard.

2 above scenarios are at 2 different employers that each had different bike storage/lockup facilities. He is truly faithfully there.for me.in all kinds of weather.

#143158 - 02/22/08 07:54 PM Re: What is the most endearing thing about... [Re: ]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
Ok, Anne..i´ll continue..my SO..boy do I want to continue with one more letter here.. what is the most endearing thing?..his way of treating his fellow human beings..carefully..with total understanding and space for each individual´s person..mistakes and dark sides and all..imperfections, he sees as being part of being human and making one even more human. He has one specification and that is that one should not hurt another..that´s important. He is quietly spoken and mild..he is careful of what he says so that it is not misunderstood or hurtful (this CAN be a problem sometimes when we discuss our relationship..but actually it usually is helpful in the long run).

I really LOVE this endearing part of him because it gives me so much air to breathe..wings to fly..the ability of love myself more and therefore, others. It helps with my with bouts and thoughts and worries about my 18yr old son..

Ok, over and out..from Sweden on a friday evening..

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved