Dotsie..no I am not afraid... to go walking in the nite..not around here..it´s an area where there are only private homes. Our little apartment area is the only one around here. That´s one of the positive things about Sweden..it´s fairly safe. But the crime rate here is escalating,too..so you do have to be careful and watchful to some degree..and know perhaps which areas to stay out of..like the area that I work in..if you are not one of the residents. I wouldn´t go out walking there in the late nite or early morning.

Gosh..all that heat all ready!!! WOW! We are having a cool spell and it´s about 50F during the day. But for us up here..that´s just cool..not cold..and we don´t wear any jackets or anything in the middle of the day . The Swedes say that 50F means that the spring has arrived. And 65F..that´s summer! I can´t believe these numbers myself when I convert them to Farenheit as I have here! I would just whither away in some of the heat you guys have. I am not used to it anymore! And I grew up outside of Wash.D.C. Amazing! Awesome!

Well, I´m a walkin´with you gals..eventho I do it a bit later in the day. During my working week, I try to go out directly upon coming home so that I don´t get too cozy in the house. Nice to know that you gals are trying too. I´ve read so much lately about how good walking is for you..even for your eyes did you know that? I suppose it´s all about circulation..