The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 120 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#15227 - 10/17/05 05:10 AM Re: Birthday of loved one who has died?
lionspaaw Offline

Loc: SW Florida
ahhhhh Eagle Heart - you sure know how to make a person feel special [Big Grin]

Dotsie - I think your mom will forgive you this time -- she knows how busy you've been !!

but saying that - I hope you find a few minutes for YOU to go visit your mom. I'm sure it will give you a lift [Smile]

How's Ross doing ?

#15228 - 10/20/05 02:04 AM Re: Birthday of loved one who has died?
Searcher Offline

Loc: boise
OK Ladies,

My turn to whine. I am feeling awful. I miss my Nichole. "Miss" is just such a stupid word, when it means, I'll see you in a few months, or a year, or something. I will never stroke her beautiful hair, kiss her pretty lips, give her a backrub , (or she me), make sure that she has pretty clothes and makeup. I will never be able again to champion her cause for her alone. I loved her more than life itself - except of course for my son - I want her back. Troubles and all.......I just want her. I know I'm being selfish - Nichole is happier where she is, her life on earth was so filled with pain - emotional and physical- it makes me angry that I could not ever fix this problem......I'm a "fixer" by heart, you know....But as close as we got, we were not able to "fix" our girl. Keep us in your prayers, we need it....

Searcher

#15229 - 10/20/05 02:17 AM Re: Birthday of loved one who has died?
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Ahhh Searcher,

Don't we all wish we had a magic wand to wave over your heart to make you feel better. (or to bring her back, for that matter!0

I can't EVEN begin to fathom the deapth of your sadness. Your daughter was so lucky to have you - you obviously love deeply.

I'm praying for you sister.

danita

#15230 - 10/20/05 03:17 AM Re: Birthday of loved one who has died?
Searcher Offline

Danita,

In itself, your reply gives me strength. One sister to the next. I am asking for this strength through all of you . I believe that together we can make a difference in this world, for people like Nichole, for people like ourselves, for people who are disinfranchised (Oh for heaven's sake when will I ever find my dictionary?)by the world they inhabit...Stay by me, I need you.......

#15231 - 10/20/05 03:32 AM Re: Birthday of loved one who has died?
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
I'm here too, Searcher. No magic wand, no rewind button, but lots of aching empathy for your anguish, virtual hugs for your sadness, and hope...because together, leaning on each other, having each other's shoulders to cry on, we do find hope. You're not alone.

#15232 - 10/20/05 03:43 AM Re: Birthday of loved one who has died?
Dreamer Offline

And I'm here, too, Searcher - and Dotsie - and all of you who have experienced losses. I just have to believe that the ones we've lost are still here with us in their own way - after all, this life on earth can't be all there is...and aren't we the lucky ones to have had those people to love and to love us? Maybe it's better for us to be here, feeling the pain of loss, than for them to be here without us feeling the same pain. They have been spared that part of it.

#15233 - 10/20/05 03:54 AM Re: Birthday of loved one who has died?
Searcher Offline

and no , I was the lucky one to have had her. Nichole was the blessing, not I. And She told us so - "I am a blessing to this famiy whether anyone knows it or not! Ver Batum from Nichole. She was really a person who knew her stuff!!!!! I adored her.....

#15234 - 10/20/05 04:01 AM Re: Birthday of loved one who has died?
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
How sweet is that! That's a child who was secure and loved!

great, big, fluffy hugs,
danita

#15235 - 10/20/05 04:04 AM Re: Birthday of loved one who has died?
Dreamer Offline

Searcher, did you tell us about Nichole in another forum? I've been looking, but can't find where you signed on...you sound like such a special, compassionate and loving woman, I want to know more about you.

#15236 - 10/20/05 05:00 AM Re: Birthday of loved one who has died?
Searcher Offline

What! No rewind button?

Damn! I was really hoping for that one! But I am so looking forward to having a relationship with you women. It's hard to let Nichole go to wherever she needs to be (but Nik knows EXACTLY where she should be and I trust her judgement.) So, talk to me often , support me, and we will be friends......

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved