The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 109 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#158751 - 09/04/08 07:49 PM Re: Anyone had a spray tan? [Re: Dotsie]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
That's a joke. I'm not that vain. Plus, the friends we were away with all have our own set of body issues...whether they're scars, fat, cellulite, bulges, etc!

#158765 - 09/04/08 09:44 PM Re: Anyone had a spray tan? [Re: Dotsie]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
I'll wear a swimsuit, but I always have a wrap around my waist/thighs. Never take it off unless I sit in a lounge (where it's artisically draped over my tummy bulge) or when I get in the pool. (quickly, so no one can see!)

I don't really like to lay out in the sun anymore. I tend to get too hot too easily now, and it's been warm here in California. To lay out before it gets too hot, I'd have to do it around 8:30am, and then the sun is not intense enough to give me a tan, I don't think.

I'm leaning towards trying a spray tan to see if it works on me - maybe tomorrow.... Will let you know.

#158890 - 09/05/08 11:13 PM Re: Anyone had a spray tan? [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
Saundra Offline

Loc: Daytona Beach, Florida
K, today I learned that people are getting spray tans from machines for $7 in Daytona Beach and they seem to be very good.
www.gotteethguide.com for your Free Tips

#158892 - 09/05/08 11:19 PM Re: Anyone had a spray tan? [Re: Saundra]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

$7 - what a good deal, if it works for you. I went today to get a trial one and paid $25. Rip off! Anyway, it takes 6 hours for the color to show up, and I'm about there now.

It's not nearly as dark as I thought it would be, although I'm a little afraid to go up to the next shade, which is 3 shades darker than what I got today.

I used the protecting lotion on the hands, but my palms are still a little orange. I'll see how it goes over the next few days and decide if I want to do it again for my cruise.

Saundra, I'll just have to come visit you for my next tan!

#158903 - 09/05/08 11:37 PM Re: Anyone had a spray tan? [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Hey, you two broads come to Alabama and I'll spray both of you for $20.00 bucks a piece! What a bargain!

What color you want? Red? Yellow? Blue? I have a ton of spray paint....

ahhhhh commmmmme on....lemme do it, k? It'll be fun. Honest.

#158912 - 09/06/08 01:57 AM Re: Anyone had a spray tan? [Re: jawjaw]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

JJ, a spray tan is done in the nude, so either you would have to get naked too, or I'd make you wear a blindfold.

I think I'd like turquoise - would make my eyes stand out. Or maybe they would just blend in. Hmmm, let me give it some thought. JJ, should I stand in front of your car so we can kill two birds with one stone?

K

#158913 - 09/06/08 02:08 AM Re: Anyone had a spray tan? [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

never mind.

#158926 - 09/06/08 08:57 AM Re: Anyone had a spray tan? [Re: jawjaw]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Kathy, my daughter and DIL use this OTC product which works well and is quite popular here. Thought I'd send you the reviews instead of just a link to the product.

http://www.ciao.co.uk/Reviews/Johnson_s_Holiday_Skin_Body_Lotion__6214770

#158931 - 09/06/08 10:59 AM Re: Anyone had a spray tan? [Re: Lola]
humlan Offline

Loc: Sweden
I use Yves Roche products that you can order over the net. They are French and use only natural ingredients..whatever that means. They have VERY GOOD tanning products. That give you a natural glow tan and they are moisturizers too. And they have alittle sheen in their lotions so that you do glow. It gives a very good result. And then..when you're on that ship and getting some more tan..the combination of lotion and real tan is wonderful.
I use their tanning products all year round and remember, I live in Sweden. Can´t get much whiter than that! Well, I am not a native Sweden..but I get as much sun as anyone else up here in the North..and that´s not too much.

Have a wonderful trip! grin

#159020 - 09/07/08 07:37 AM Re: Anyone had a spray tan? [Re: humlan]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
I'm as white as a fresh fallen snow... don't do tans of any kind.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved