The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 87 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#167385 - 12/10/08 07:30 PM Re: What do you want for Christmas? [Re: jabber]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
whos sam elliott a local men eh!

chickadee loved that want a women real bad and are you real bad lol i gotta alter and trty that for myself smile

seriouse

lucien not to go into shock on christmass day!
My frends(2 of them) are clubing funds and getting me a toatoo to mark my last birthday just past but i don't want that on christtmass day, just the gift token.lol If they do that thats my dreams compleat!

dreams
Canada, melborn australia, hawie, balaa and paris all before lunch maybee santa help me with that.

that everyone for one moment or even a few seconds gets filled with that fuzzie warm spiritual upliftment for a few seconds on the day itself.

that i get that warm fuzzie feeling for half the day and it not dowen to alcohole or painkillers lol.

funnie
stuck for time being lol let me think on it lol.

iv been asked what i want a few times but untill now i never thought about what i actulie do want lol apart from the funds to pay for christmass before the end of januarie lol.

#167397 - 12/11/08 12:23 AM Re: What do you want for Christmas? [Re: celtic_flame]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
This may sound odd and I thought a long time about it so to be truthful I would like to spend a week with either or both of my two favorite women on this earth. JJ and/or Edelweiss. I have just always thought how neat they both are for totally different reasons and would love to share space with them. Please understand that I adore so many of you so truely, but for some reason these two great ladies have touched my heart countless times.

Oh and JJ, I saw Sam first so back off to your dear old Elvis.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#167406 - 12/11/08 01:06 AM Re: What do you want for Christmas? [Re: chatty lady]
Di Offline

Loc: NM, transplant from NJ
A good cheese cutter; nice new long johns from Eddy Bauer; and to meet Tom Hanks!

Edited by Di (12/11/08 01:44 AM)

#167418 - 12/11/08 01:41 AM Re: What do you want for Christmas? [Re: Eagle Heart]
MustangGal
Unregistered

A better economy, peace of mind, and Keanu Reeves!

#167420 - 12/11/08 02:02 AM Re: What do you want for Christmas? [Re: ]
justjoan Offline

Loc: West Michigan
good, that leaves Orlando Bloom free

#167428 - 12/11/08 09:11 AM Re: What do you want for Christmas? [Re: justjoan]
diamond50 Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
I want a boatload of spa gift certificates. LOL!!
Enough to last me until my next trip to Thailand, hehehe.....

#167441 - 12/11/08 01:42 PM Re: What do you want for Christmas? [Re: diamond50]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Chatty, Eagle, and the rest of your broads that have touched my own heart with your comments and kindness...I just got my Christmas present---I humbly thank you.

Chick, you know Sam? You let him use your computer to write me a note? How cool is that? Um...could you tell him that I'm bad....REALLLLLY bad. Some would even say, "BAD OFF," but hey, what do they know, am I right?

Chatty, give up Sam? Bawhahahaha...ahem...cough...spurt...ahem...for a dead guy? Bawhahahaha...ahem...gag...cough...I gotta quit these outburst.

#167442 - 12/11/08 01:52 PM Re: What do you want for Christmas? [Re: jawjaw]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
There are too many women here that like Sam Elliott. The competition is rough in this place.

I agree with Eagle. The ability to make people laugh is a wonderful gift.

So many of you ladies have such wonderful spirits! And they brighten the darkest of days!

#167444 - 12/11/08 02:03 PM Re: What do you want for Christmas? [Re: jabber]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Um, forgive me for asking, but who is Sam Elliott?

(Maya Angelou)

#167455 - 12/11/08 04:45 PM Re: What do you want for Christmas? [Re: Eagle Heart]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Chatty, I can't tell you how much you touched my heart. You and so many of my Boomer sisters mean the world to me. I guess it kind of explains why I'm here so often. I love you my friend, and I'd give a heck of alot to be able to spend Christmas with you.

Hey! Look who just stepped in!

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved