The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 120 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#167636 - 12/14/08 01:05 PM Re: What do you want for Christmas? [Re: chatty lady]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
jabber, your comment about him being like your dad rings a bell here. Ross has a very similar temperment as my dad. They are who keep me grounded.

Back to what we want for Christmas. For this topic, let's say it has to be a material thing.

#167641 - 12/14/08 01:54 PM Re: What do you want for Christmas? [Re: Dotsie]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Well, I've heard that the Wii's are a lot of fun. I'd like the whole kit-and-kaboodle...the Wii console, the Wii Fit thing, and lots of Wii games, like bowling, darts, mini golf, dancing, music, etc, etc, etc.

(Maya Angelou)

#167692 - 12/15/08 03:59 AM Re: What do you want for Christmas? [Re: Dotsie]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
"chick, do you live near a Mac?"
Dotsie dear, what does that mean? We have a Mac, right here in our home office, and it does not do make-overs. Even my Dell does not do make-overs.
A horse. I want a horse, a trainer, a trailer, free food and board, and a handsome stable hunk to do the hard work. I'm a bit weak in the upper body strength department to do manual labor in the barn.
A life-coach, pre-paid unlimited sessions. And/or a therapist.
A funny-bone. And humor books to go with.

#167695 - 12/15/08 05:38 AM Re: What do you want for Christmas? [Re: Dotsie]
NYWoman Offline

Loc: California
Dear Santa ~

I've been really, really good this year. So could you please send me:

1. A winning lottery ticket worth millions so I can buy that log home in Montana.

2. A visit from Jon Bon Jovi. I know I'm ten years older than him, but he's oh so dreamy.

Thank you Santa, you're the best! grin

Hugs,

NYWoman

#167719 - 12/15/08 02:45 PM Re: What do you want for Christmas? [Re: NYWoman]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
princess, Mac is a cosmetic store. Sorry about that.

Eagle, my nephew brought his Wii last Easter. It was definitely a hit with everyone. We got some great photos while they were playing that still make us laugh. The competitiveness came out in everyone. It was hysterical.

Love the lottery ticket idea. Then we could do as we please and give everyone what they want for Christmas, but you've gotta play to win!

#167743 - 12/15/08 07:55 PM Re: What do you want for Christmas? [Re: Dotsie]
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
I'm going to check out tour local Mac store around Christmas time. Dancer is also going to help me chose as I go along.

#167779 - 12/16/08 01:30 AM Re: What do you want for Christmas? [Re: chickadee]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Has to be a material thing huh! Well then in that case I would love to have a, darn I can't think of a single thing! Drat!

AH, wait, yes I can, I would love to have an apple head, tiny tea cup, fawn colored, Chihuahua puppy.

Or some low sugar salt water taffy! Silly the things we think of when asked this kind of question. I really had to think hard just to come up with something I really wanted.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#167795 - 12/16/08 03:40 AM Re: What do you want for Christmas? [Re: chatty lady]
Princess Lenora Offline

Chatty, chatty, oh my chatty, what is an apple head chi... wow...a
My husband and I are renting our finished lower level to a single mom with a two year old. And, a chi wow a. Now, those little dogs used to be my least favorite breed. All trembling and scared because they are so small everyone else is bigger. These wee things have to look out for themselves. One false move in the kitchen, and they can get trampled. I did not think I would warm up to the shaking shivering creature. Yeah, right. Now the little thing is my lap dog. Plus I get to dress her up with pink sweaters with pom poms or quilt jackets with leopard design fur collars. This dog does not walk normal, it dances and prances. And she is fawn colored.

#167796 - 12/16/08 03:43 AM Re: What do you want for Christmas? [Re: Dotsie]
Princess Lenora Offline

Well, that settles it... we don't have a Mac cosmetics store here. I thought you were referring to the Mac computers, or that Mac was Macy's for short.
Jon Bon Jovi is really cute, and stays that way, kind of like Paul McCartney.

#167818 - 12/16/08 01:20 PM Re: What do you want for Christmas? [Re: Princess Lenora]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
oh eagle we got a wii or rather lucien got a wee twoo remotes and mario kart and sonic unleshed and its now one of our favourite things to do together its real fun time. If you can try getting one.

Iv never done the wii fit but i have played familie tranning mat you jump over falling logs, are in a miners cart going over broken railes and pushing to make it faster its good with the kids and hysterical with adults. (especiallie drunken adults who can't co-ordinate) at a frends house lol ther orniments were at risk so i highlie recomend a wii for just plain fun!

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved