The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 113 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#172663 - 01/25/09 07:01 PM Re: What would you do? [Re: jabber]
dancer9 Offline

Loc: Arizona
I just want to ring in here and say that I, personally, find swingers, swappers, disgusting and people who have sexual problems far and beyond the swapping part.

they need pros for what they want. I steer clear, way clear!

Dancer, who thinks the best lovers are Italians and Dancers!
LOLOLOLOL.

"Question your privilege"

#172805 - 01/27/09 10:19 AM Re: What would you do? [Re: dancer9]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
hmmmmm i dunno jabber.

i have knowen coples to have open relashionships with very strick rules on dating seeing having sex with others. They certinly get to meet their jelousie and insecuritie issues head on. Somehow it still works for them. In this instanse theirs no breaking of trust or chearting. remberring safe sex also 9as safe as it can get)

I think the cheating and trust braking is what dose the harm.

if swapping is mutulie consensule and no harm is being done then id leave it as the coples owen bussness.

Just in case its mistread i am not defending my owen postion in life with this swapping bussness

#172842 - 01/27/09 07:57 PM Re: What would you do? [Re: celtic_flame]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I'm with dancer. Why get married if you want multiple partners?

#172855 - 01/27/09 08:57 PM Re: What would you do? [Re: ]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Swinging clubs? Oh, I belong to several.

hahahahahaha..did I shock you all?

The only thing I like to swing on is my garden swing under our big cherry tree. sigh

#172865 - 01/27/09 10:09 PM Re: What would you do? [Re: Edelweiss3]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Women with low self-esteem and morals to match, marry for security and then cheat. They never find true love with the husband who is usually a good guy, or the men they cheat with, scoundrels who are usually also married.

Swinging, swapping or key toss parties are for people lost and looking for something they 'think' is missing in their rerlationships. What is missing is within themselves and some people never find it, and they never will no matter how many people they bed.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#172869 - 01/27/09 10:32 PM Re: What would you do? [Re: chatty lady]
ladyjane Offline

Loc: Southern Maine, USA
Oh, God give me strength. I want to weigh in on this BIG time but need a little time and the words. No, I am not a swinger but it's a huge issue for us and has been since the beginning. It invades my heart and mind daily and am not sure how to deal with it. I will say more....when I dare. As for cheating, I lost my husband of 30 years due to his infidelity and was totally blind-sided. In some ways, I still can't believe what he did was real. When I have time and space here, I will elaborate.

#172875 - 01/27/09 11:48 PM Re: What would you do? [Re: ladyjane]
Lola Offline

Loc: London UK
Thank goodness, I'm celibate. I have no one to swing to or swing from. LOL!!! Not that I'm likely to do it anyway even if I had someone to swing to or swing from. LOL!!!

#172887 - 01/28/09 10:52 AM Re: What would you do? [Re: Lola]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Me too Lola and plan on staying that way, gentleman friends or not. Sorry guys out there, but the drawbridge has been lifted...

#172894 - 01/28/09 12:42 PM Re: What would you do? [Re: chatty lady]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
chatty, I agree with your post #175865. It's very sad, but probably true.

Key toss parties? I've never heard of that, but I'm guessing at what that is. Holy Moly. I've lived a sheltered life.

LJ, we have patience for when you want to share. And if you don't, that's cool too. I'm sorry you're struggling with this.

#172960 - 01/28/09 10:23 PM Re: What would you do? [Re: chatty lady]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

A key toss party is when group of swinging couples gather together to have what appears to be the normal kind of games, and refreshment party. But when each couple arrives, the man tosses his keys into a deep basket or bowl that no one can see inside of. As the night comes to a close each woman draws out a set of keys ffrom the basket/bowl and the man they belong to leaves with her for a night of whatever they want it to be. The next day he takes her home. These are usually neighborhood couples and NO singles are allowed.

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved