The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 94 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#175845 - 02/26/09 07:02 PM Re: Sulemans Octuplets [Re: jabber]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
goodness you ladies are a bit harsh. Why so angery.
If she ise't right a nut job a screw lose then should't she be protected from harm herself the kids but treated with a bit more sympathie? just a question.

the web page the tv programe, i don't get it as this is one way to financialie care for the kids. Its hard to determine if it was all premeditated or if she though opps 8 more comming better think of something quick. I think a reality shows one way to help pay for kids, food cloths nannies. Any OTHER celebrity dose it about all sorts of thing and the demands their for it so the shows continue. So why should't some ordinary women do it aswell. Its the culture we live in.

medicare? whats that when i though the unemployed and unensured had nuthing?
Dose medicare cover some things and not other thing?

Food stampes, are they welfaire or not? Come to think of it what is welfaire and WHAT do you have to do / be /have done to be granted welfaire.
Why is everyone so dowen on welfaire or people that have to use welfaire?

I sure thers some big mindset diffrenses from our diffrent cultures, i just treying to get a grasp on then and why you good ladies are so cross?

anyone? Alo of yous?

anyone kn0w how the kids are doing now?

#175849 - 02/26/09 08:11 PM Re: Sulemans Octuplets [Re: celtic_flame]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Celtic I doubt anyone here is down on familys that actually NEED welfare. It is there for them BUT unfortunately it is so abused in this country it has become a problem of those getting it and not needing it. This all too often takes away from someone who is really in dire straits. It is corrupt!

This Nadja can't pay rent, is crying destitute yet drives a new car and has and sustains a french manicure that costs no less than $10.00 per finger. This woman is NOT stupid by any means and is well educated. She is a scam artist and has found a way to become famous, and its working thats the sad part. She is using these children to become famous. She is out shopping for million dollar homes, this from somewhere who needs welfare, WHAT?????????? She is all that is wrong with this country today, people like her.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#175851 - 02/26/09 08:26 PM Re: Sulemans Octuplets [Re: celtic_flame]
Ellemm Offline

Celtic, I think people are very generous when it comes to a hard-luck story, not so keen when it appears that someone has decided other people are there to pay her bills so she can have the big family she always wanted. Suleman didn't just get 'oopsed' with a fertility treatment that took too well. She was already deeply in debt, living off her parents and state benefits, and decided she needed more kids to make her happy. The six she already had obviously weren't enough.

It's pretty obvious that she'll never be able to pay back her student loans, or any other debt she has. Her idea that she will go back to school and become a counselor and support her family would be laughable if there weren't 14 kids to deal with. (If you want to make a lot of money, counseling isn't the way to go.)
And if she's so devoted to her kids, how did she afford her obvious plastic surgery? (which she denies.)

I also think part of the anger is timing. With the world financial situation the way it is now, she couldn't have picked a worse time to reveal her financial situation *and* expand her family. The state of California is $40 BILLION dollars in the hole and trying desperately to close the gaps. Suleman's hospital bills, I think, are already being presented to the state of California, not to Medicare, so people are in no mood to deal with an enormous bill that looks like the just the beginning of a lengthy disaster story. They are already coping with layoffs and loss of healthcare and the like. States eventually run out of money for benefits.

I was really mad at her at first but not anymore. First of all, she's not right in the head and I'm not real sure about her parents, who should have cut her off long ago. Despite what people say, the state is not going to just take her kids away because they don't like her. If that were the case, we'd be removing about half the kids from their parents already. At this point I think her circumstances are depressing. I can see no way this is going to go well; there is no one who can handle 14 kids, any number of whom are likely to be special needs. The family will be stressed beyond belief and there's no way out of it.

#175859 - 02/26/09 09:19 PM Re: Sulemans Octuplets [Re: ]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
The more I see her on TV, the more I realize she's not living in her right mind. All I can say is that I feel miserably sorry for the children. I don't feel sorry for her. No matter what happens with the kids, they will hot have an easy go of it. They will always be known as her children even if they're adopted or in foster care. My heart aches for them. To see them in those incubators, absolutely precious, and know what lies ahaed is a bit of craziness, makes me sick to my stomach.

I would love to reach out to the children, but in doing so, I'm reaching out to her, and I don't want to do that. Sad situation, isn't it?

#175871 - 02/26/09 10:36 PM Re: Sulemans Octuplets [Re: Dotsie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

There is only one right thing to do and thats remove all of the children to loving foster care homes and allow them to be adopted by people who want children badly, have loving homes for them, and can afford to care for them but can't conceive for whatever reason.

Now me I would go one step farther which no one else will, I would sterilize the witch as well. Leaving NO chance of her doing this again.

There is no happy ending for these fourteen innocent children if they are left with this scam artist, fame seeking, selfish BITCH!

#175882 - 02/26/09 11:40 PM Re: Sulemans Octuplets [Re: chatty lady]
Dancing Dolphin Offline

Loc: Southern California
Ellem, you said it all very well.

Celtic, I think I've been angry about this because this woman, who already had six children (and some with special needs) and no job or health coverage, chose to have more children. Now we, as taxpayers, will pay for her care, her babies care, food stamps (yes it is a form of welfare), and so on. Yes, she could do a reality show to bring in money, but what about the kids? What kind of life is that? and how long will it last and what will she do after that?

I just get frustrated because I work hard and pay my bills and don't spend money I don't have. And I'm not only angry with the Suleman situation, I'm also a little angry at the mortgage situation now. There are a lot of people who did not do their research and purchased an overpriced house with a wacko mortgage and now housing prices have fallen and guess what??? Many banks are actually REDUCING the loan amount and interest rates for these people so they can stay in their homes.

I just don't think that's fair! Why should people who make stupid decisions get money from the government? No one is going to reduce my loan amount or my interest rate because I've made my payments on time. So the people who don't pay their bills get help and those of us who do pay our bills - - well guess what, we just keep paying our bills. It's just not right.

I agree that we need some sort of welfare and assistance for people who are disabled or unable to work. But there should be strings attached. There should be training programs for ALL welfare receipients with back-to-work plans in place. There's just not enough oversight and there is way too much fraud, as someone else mentioned. They make arrests several times a year of families in a town near me who get "section 8" housing. This is housing that is subsidized by the government and has tight rules about how it can be used. But too many people rent a section 8 house, rent out the rooms and make a profit.

It's those kinds of things, over and over, that I get frustrated with.

#175891 - 02/27/09 04:13 AM Re: Sulemans Octuplets [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
celtic_flame Offline

thanks ladies for the insight and your oppinions

so walfaire is something from state that is their as a net to cach the very needie. You think its fine but feed up with the abuse of it.

think any sustem is open to be abused and should be monitered.

L is classed as disabled, he comes with his owen expenses butvi don't get a payment for him, funs have been overstreched heer for a long time and over and above me many people are getting left out of system that SHPOULD be in the system.

then you have supposidly weelchaire bound people working and getting couch at being and fixing roofe, thyr buldres working on roof for goodness sack. i could't do some of physical activities it should this man doing. So another example of abuse and someone unfairlie getting due to lies.

#175892 - 02/27/09 04:25 AM Re: Sulemans Octuplets [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

Oh DD i wrote in political forum yesterday that its older people heer who have done well adn made responsibl;e choises for pentionable age that are being hit very hard becouse of intrest rates and such being lowered as some housing taxes are on the incress.

and i don't agree with thse people being left behind or almost being punished finacialie for doing the responsiable thing all their lives, its unfaire to reward some people who are spending getting into debt stupidly for luxioury items (diffrent for people trying to cloth and heat and eat and getting into debt)

i do also think the kids will suffer if they don't ge the care needs they will have, she will need a lot of nanies etc.

$10 a finger! i don't gt them and had no idea they wer that expensive, i though that be for the cameras as she was being interviewed, 1 millon pounds homes, how on earth can she be looking to buy them?

I know heer diability payments are not means testred so you can be a millonaire and still get paid, just as long as your not working and doing activities you said you can't do. Its so bleeding confusing at times.

your section 8 housing and benifit fraud bound to make many angery

anyways thanks again to all of you

#175893 - 02/27/09 04:26 AM Re: Sulemans Octuplets [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

chattie unless she found mentalie unfit and its for health reasons their be no chance of her being sterolised. But i get the point your trying to make
cheers

#175920 - 02/27/09 09:39 PM Re: Sulemans Octuplets [Re: celtic_flame]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

I know Celtic but it would be what she deserves. Has anyone heard the latest? A well known p-o-r-n industry movie company made her a deal that if she would do p-o-r-n movies for them, they'd pay her one million dollars and guarantee dental insurance for all the children for their lifetime. Haven't heard her response but I would guess it would be NO. I doubt she cares about s-e-x, after all there didn't seem to be any
s-e-x necessary the way she conceived.

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved