The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 115 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#175923 - 02/27/09 10:01 PM Re: Sulemans Octuplets [Re: chatty lady]
Ellemm Offline

Really, chatty, I'm not following your logic. I thought most people got into the sex trade for the money, not because they were hot to trot or it was their life's dream. Although I think the idea is creepy in general, maybe she should think about it. As far as I know it's legal and would get her a lot of money. And she needs a lot of money. Who else is going to offer her that kind of money?

#175926 - 02/27/09 10:23 PM Re: Sulemans Octuplets [Re: Ellemm]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
DD, I know this is a bit off topic, but I hear you loud and clear about people buying homes they couldn't afford and now getting help from the government. It makes me sick. I don't see the justice. Even though I wouldn't want that life-style, nor mentality, people who made poor financial decisions are being paid for it.

We have a friend who got those awful ;oans/mortgages for people knowing they couldn't afford them. He made a fortune and was raking it in at the time, and now he's struggling big time. I remember wondering how he could sleep with himself at night after a days work of getting people what they wanted (because he could) and reaping the benefits in a major way. So not only were people getting these loans that they couldn't afford to pay, the people setting them up were making money hand over fist by doing so.

I was taught that if you can't afford something, you don't buy it. Period.

#175930 - 02/27/09 10:35 PM Re: Sulemans Octuplets [Re: Dotsie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Ellman, I suppose most do get into it for the money or to sustain their expensive drug habits, but many are exabitionists and love being watched and lusted after by countless men. She certainly has the conscience for the trade, which means having NONE whatsoever. I wonder if she even has the body for p-o-r-n? She wears baggy clothes all the time so its hard to tell. I still think she will hold out for the realitry show she wants which would mean millinons upon millions. She is already on every magazine cover and has offers to do all the major talk shows. These TV stations in it for the ratings know how we Americans will watch just to see whats happening as we'd hate to miss out on anything. Those babies would be our draw to the program.

The hospital yesterday announced they won't relaese the babies to her until Social Services okays it and she has to have a PROPER home for them with definite experienced care in place. So she may never get those babies...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#175962 - 02/28/09 01:51 AM Re: Sulemans Octuplets [Re: chatty lady]
Ellemm Offline

I hear what you are saying, chatty, but as crazy and messed-up as Suleman's ideas and motives seem to be, I'm not aware of any exhibitionistic tendencies on her part. She seems to have focused her considerable energies on figuring out how to have children. I don't see where that translates into desiring a [censored] career. You know, just because someone might be a shopaholic doesn't mean she's also cruel to animals; things are not necessarily connected. Suleman seems to be obsessed with having children; I have no idea what else drives her.

Seriously, I doubt she'll take these folks up on their offer, but a million dollars is still a lot of money. I don't assume that people who are prostitutes or [censored] actors or sex phone operators are without morals. I figure most of them got into it through drugs, lack of skills, or just ordinary people who need money. I also don't assume that nice people who are churchgoers are necessarily fine, upstanding citizens. I have seen too many people say one thing and do another.

#175964 - 02/28/09 02:08 AM Re: Sulemans Octuplets [Re: Ellemm]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

I for one can vouch for most phone sex operators, its the money that attracts them or the fact that they are writing a book on the subject and want information, but thats a rare reason, I know, ask me! As far as them being drug addicts or having no skills, what they do if done correctly takes a lot of skill. You make money only by keeping some guy on the phone and making him think he is just marvelous, try it sometime, it is not an easy task. Especially if you choose NOT to be graphic and/or vulgar, that is an operators choice.

I know a woman well who did phone sex for years to raise two sons alone, never has done drugs, and made good money and has an IQ of 135. She is a writer, published over 43 books of Erotica, plus over a dozen other genres. She still writes, edits other writers manuscripts, and ghostwrites professionally, AND just recently after two years away from it, has taken up the art of phone fantasy again due to unexpected, additional money problems which have surfaced through no fault of her own. Can you guess who I'm talking about? You might be surprised!

#175979 - 02/28/09 01:23 PM Re: Sulemans Octuplets [Re: chatty lady]
Ellemm Offline

Yeah, I did guess. Interesting. Were you using bad language or swearing in your posts here? Because I wasn't and some of my words were censored, which seems a bit odd. I'm going to assume you were using the same words I was. Guess I haven't found the accepted word list for the site. I guess we should call it the censored industry. Oh well.

Anyway, I know a lot of people are down on their luck, their morals, and their brains to get into the censored industries, but I figure plenty of folks are just clear-headed and making money. If someone offered me a million dollars I might turn it down if it was really gross, but I'd sure stop and think what I could do with all that money first.

#175981 - 02/28/09 04:48 PM Re: Sulemans Octuplets [Re: Ellemm]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
i thought it was realitivly hard to get into [censored] indistry thinking about tv movies heer, as it depends on physical health, test being passed (no one wants to pass on std to the [censored] stats who are worth a lot) and often having good bodies male and females and some decent acting skills, limited but decent acting skills.

i watch [censored] a family bussness, the son his uncle and mum all do movies famous man in usa, first part of stage name is cemore...anyway it showes how hard it is to write produce film and distribute in the indistrie.

Don't know what it is like starting out.

so afraid no drug users of anything contagies anymore just people who chose it as a carrer for variety of reasons.

no i don't use the stuff myself, just intrested in that programe.

unless she has a tummie tuck she look quite wibbily and strange would't she?

#175982 - 02/28/09 04:48 PM Re: Sulemans Octuplets [Re: celtic_flame]
celtic_flame Offline

Loc: Belfast/Northern Ireland
prawens = [censored] lol.

#176009 - 03/01/09 01:11 AM Re: Sulemans Octuplets [Re: celtic_flame]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

If you want to use a word that gets censored just hit edit and put a dash between each letter...It trips up the censor. No words I used should be words needing to be censored.

#176035 - 03/01/09 01:49 PM Re: Sulemans Octuplets [Re: chatty lady]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Because of spam, there is a rather large censor system set up here. Trust me, it's better to have it and have occasional problems , than not to have it at all.

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved