The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 107 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 12 of 17 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 >
Topic Options
#175485 - 02/23/09 01:56 AM Re: Preparations for divorce [Re: chatty lady]
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Chatty,

Child Support enforcement is taking care of collecting past child support - but I could use help getting past and current maintenance due. So if you find that name..please let me know!

Danita

My most recent story for my mom:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBro...tSponsor=384221

#175658 - 02/24/09 08:24 PM Re: Preparations for divorce [Re: Danita]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
How was your day in the mountains with your son?

#175704 - 02/25/09 01:26 AM Re: Preparations for divorce [Re: Dotsie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I'm still looking Danita, I wish I would have written it down.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#175708 - 02/25/09 02:23 AM Re: Preparations for divorce [Re: chatty lady]
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Dots,

My day with my son was amazing. We visited our old church, which made me a tad bit teary. I remember my ex sitting beside me just weeping after his secret life was found out. eeek. Sad memory.

Visited family friends, and spent the four hour drive chatting.

I have to tell you - since he arrived home - I cry much less. Its like someone planted my heart back in my chest.

I did find out today that I'm layed off from my Office Depot job. (which pays the bills). I'm believe the good Lord has something better waiting for me!

hugs,

danita

p.s. perhaps NOW the courts will see that I need my court ordered child support and maintenance.

p.p.s.s. Chatty, if you find it I would be thrilled!

Edited by Danita (02/25/09 02:24 AM)

My most recent story for my mom:
http://www.heritagemakers.com/projectBro...tSponsor=384221

#175717 - 02/25/09 12:09 PM Re: Preparations for divorce [Re: Danita]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland

Danita, so sorry to hear of your lay off, but boy do I love your attitude girl.

I serve on a local committee of about ten people. Of the ten, two husbands have been layed off (one a physician) and a child of a member (that would be my son), and one member said two good friends were layed off in the same day. This is getting out of control. Though I thought Obama's speech was hopeful.

The news about your heart is magnificent. I know how you ached when he was in Maryland. So glad that season is behind you.

Wow, getting a teenaged boy to chat for four hours must mean you have something special. Cherish it. I know you do.

#175787 - 02/26/09 01:14 AM Re: Preparations for divorce [Re: Dotsie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
MY ex found out last night he will be getting an extended 17 weeks of unemployment which will take him through June. I am not suer whether to laugh or cry. He will be able to help with space rent and pay for his car so long as he is here. He is looking for something sooner and hopefully he'll find it. Oh well!

Danita, I bet God does have something special waiting for you. I will pray he does.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#175792 - 02/26/09 01:27 AM Re: Preparations for divorce [Re: chatty lady]
MustangGal
Unregistered

Danita, I'm sorry about your layoff. Maybe the below site might be helpful:

https://childsupport.state.co.us/siteuser/do/vfs/Frag?file=/cm:app/cm:home.jsp

I know, Obama's speech was hopeful; yet, with more layoffs, how can anyone spend any money? And those with jobs that maybe anticipating a layoff, are saving money.

#180402 - 04/17/09 12:59 PM Re: Preparations for divorce [Re: ]
Expat Offline

Hello ladies, it's me!

I know I haven't been on for quite a while, but as you know I've been going through a lot. The last few months have definitely been a roller coaster ride, but I have finally made a decision. I have decided to move out with my son. We found a rented place nearby and will be moving tomorrow. It has been a very hard decision but one I believe is right for us.

My husband and I have been going through a lot these past months, some good discussion and others not so good, and at the moment I am still a bit wobbly, but once I get out, I'm sure I will get stronger.

There will be a gap in my internet connection until I get sorted, but I will be back as soon as I can.

Thank you for all your support through my troubled time.

#180426 - 04/17/09 08:51 PM Re: Preparations for divorce [Re: Expat]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Expat, I wish you an oasis of peace in your new home, where you can gather strength and discover all what you are capable of.
It will surely not be easy finding your own true self and at the same time being a mother to your son, but you'll make it. I can tell from your posts how determined and strong you are!

#180441 - 04/18/09 09:46 AM Re: Preparations for divorce [Re: Edelweiss3]
Expat Offline

Thank you ever so much, Edelweiss. I will do my best.

Page 12 of 17 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved