The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 106 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#197065 - 01/04/10 03:34 PM Re: Where do you live? [Re: catlemm]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Welcome catlemm! I'll be looking for you in other topics.

#197476 - 01/10/10 11:24 PM Re: Where do you live? [Re: Dotsie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I just reread these posts and am amazed how far apart we all are. I have lived in lots of places, born in Indiana, moved to Ilinios, Colorado, Washington, D.C. and Nevada.

I have to agree with Meredith, I love the desert in the Spring, Fall and Winter months but prefer Colorado or even going to Canada during the summer months. My favorite dream is to have a medium size motor home and drive around the United States as part of my retirement and visit in person many ladies here...

What would be your ideal retirement?

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#197673 - 01/13/10 11:20 PM Re: Where do you live? [Re: meredithbead]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Here too Meredith our yellow pages under restaurants is a dozen pages thick on both sides depicting every ethnic group imaginable.

#197765 - 01/14/10 01:08 PM Re: Where do you live? [Re: catlemm]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

WELCOME Catlemm. This is a great place to make friends and hang out.

#197974 - 01/16/10 08:20 PM Re: Where do you live? [Re: meredithbead]
Anne-MarieH Offline

Loc: Canada
I live in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada. It's small city and the capital of the Province. The city is divided by the beautiful Saint John River so I live on what is called the northside of the city. We have four seasons, but winter seems to start anytime after Halloween and lasts until early May depending on how much snow we have.

New Brunswick is in eastern Canada, so along with Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island is part of what is referred to as the Maritime Provinces. Each province is beautiful in it's own way with friendly people and down-home hospitality.

#197975 - 01/16/10 08:54 PM Re: Where do you live? [Re: Anne-MarieH]
Eagle Heart Offline

Hi Anne-Marie, Welcome to BWS! I'm another Canuck on this site, currently living in Ottawa. I lived in Halifax, NS for 17 years, and loved living in the Maritimes, despite the long winters! We still travel there to visit my best friend in New Glasgow, and often take a detour through PEI. I love New Brunswick too, and have stayed in Fredericton many times en route. Now though we tend to travel more through the Miramichi area than along the Saint John River. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the amazing women here at BWS. It's my "home away from home".

(Maya Angelou)

#197980 - 01/16/10 09:42 PM Re: Where do you live? [Re: Eagle Heart]
Anne-MarieH Offline

Yes, the women are amazing and I truly feel blessed to be a part of such a wonderful organization. Unfortunately, I've never been to Ottawa but I undertstand it too is government and university city and those who visit, quite like it. However, I've been to Halifax and just love it, especially the Historic Properties area in the summer.

#198048 - 01/18/10 02:45 PM Re: Where do you live? [Re: Anne-MarieH]
Alice Offline

Loc: Michigan
Welcome! I was born and grew up in Heaven (Maine), and now in exile in Michigan.

My sister went to school in Yarmouth, Nova Scotia......We used to say "go to Halifax"

Kind of a childish swearing thing, LOl, LOL

Hugs, Alice/Sassy

#198049 - 01/18/10 02:45 PM Re: Where do you live? [Re: Anne-MarieH]
Alice Offline

Loc: Michigan
Welcome! I was born and grew up in Heaven (Maine), and now in exile in Michigan.

My sister went to school in Yarmouth, Nova Scotia......We used to say "go to Halifax"

Kind of a childish swearing thing, LOl, LOL

Hugs, Alice/Sassy

#198059 - 01/18/10 03:21 PM Re: Where do you live? [Re: Alice]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Welcome catlemm and Anne-MarieH!

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved