The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 104 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#196980 - 01/02/10 06:14 PM Re: Oh Charlie... [Re: chatty lady]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I think they both need to be evaluated because neither sounds fit to raise their twins. I really hope they keep the kids in mind, which in todays system means, keeping them at home with both parents regardless of what's going on in that home.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#197009 - 01/03/10 05:49 AM Re: Oh Charlie... [Re: Dianne]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
i heard he is the highest paid actor on TV. If his show and "acting" are an example of what gets extreme salaries, it just goes to show how skewed the values are. I don't get it.

#197030 - 01/03/10 07:45 PM Re: Oh Charlie... [Re: Princess Lenora]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Quote:
They may have to changed the name of his TV show to One and a Half Men, for awhile.
lol, Chatty. Very clever.

We get this show, dubbed in German. Actually I always thought it hilarious. but I never thought Charly Sheen a good actor. The script is excellent, and I think he was very lucky to get the part.

The scandal about him hasn't hit the papers yet here. I bet they will take the show off the air when it does.

#197125 - 01/05/10 12:08 AM Re: Oh Charlie... [Re: Edelweiss3]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Your country must have higher morals than this one. Charlie just started taping his newest season but then, most people think domestic violence should be between the couple.

You know what bothers me about Two and a Half Men? The writers seem to think kissing or having sex with an older woman is close to having intercourse with a dead woman.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#197136 - 01/05/10 09:54 AM Re: Oh Charlie... [Re: Dianne]
Edelweiss3 Offline

Loc: American living in Germany
Dianne, no way does Germany have high morals what their TV shows are concerned, but when it comes to domestic violence, and it's the real thing,...they may act differently. Maybe I'm wrong.

I know many think the show is anti- women...but so are many jokes, and they still can be funny. I don't take it seriously, and certainly don't take it as a role model....although if I lived with a girlfriend, it could possibly be the same,...just in reverse. Many of us ladies down men, and that is almost second nature to us. I don't see much difference.

#197162 - 01/05/10 03:32 PM Re: Oh Charlie... [Re: Edelweiss3]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Gender jokes seem to roll off the tongue rather easily; doesn't matter which gender it is. WB enjoys this 2 1/2 men sitcom.
I'm sick of the reruns but hubby watches 'em over and over.
I personally am not a Charlie Sheen fan; don't care for his dad
either. But I guess that's just me!

#197166 - 01/05/10 04:26 PM Re: Oh Charlie... [Re: jabber]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

I've always liked Charlie Sheen. This is why it makes me so sad that he's involved in domestic violence. We have always watched his show and I especially like John Cryer, his brother on the show.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#197173 - 01/05/10 07:14 PM Re: Oh Charlie... [Re: Dianne]
P.J. Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
I watch it, too. It's too funny not to watch!

#197177 - 01/05/10 08:57 PM Re: Oh Charlie... [Re: Dianne]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
John Cryer is talented. I agree with U there!

#197192 - 01/05/10 11:51 PM Re: Oh Charlie... [Re: jabber]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Did you all know that Charlie Sheen (women abuser) makes one million dollars per epidode of that show? Funny how being rich is an automatic NOT GUILTY get out if jail free card. But it's women like his stupid drunken wife (alcohol level at the event was drunk 1.09) and who now recants her story and wants to make nice. Oh, and Charlie was not drunk, his alcohol level was barely legible, he is simply a violent, controlling, women abusing S.O.B.! He needs to do some serious jail time!

I have to agree that the show is funny but it just shows his true beliefs about women, just play toys that had better tote the line. Personally I think his mother, Evelyn, and the housekeeper Berta, and neighbor Rose make that show...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved