Your picture must reside on the Internet somewhere to be able to capture the URL (or web address) to post it ANYWHERE in the forums. Here are the instructions (which I have also re-posted in the forums today) that tells how to post a pic in the "photo gallery" and also how to post one within a post itself. To post one in your profile, see the last set of instructions.
POSTING IMAGES in the PHOTO GALLERY:
1. Click on PHOTO GALLERY
2. Click NEW IMAGE
3. Type in a SUBJECT
4. Click IMAGE MANAGER
5. Click BROWSE and select the image from the folder/location on your computer for the image you want to post
6. Click DONE
7. Click SUBMIT
8. Add comments if you’d like
This will create the initial post of a new thread. It may take a few to show up.
INSERTING IMAGES WITHIN ANY FORUM POST – for inserting images, you must use a “Full Reply Screen”:
1. Store the image you wish to post on an offsite photo sharing website, such as Photobucket.com (you will have to have an account – a free account is offered).
2. Once the image is stored, you will see HTML code strings provided for the image – Photobucket provides four – it will look like this: http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/XXX/XXXX/XXXXXXXX.jpg
(the Xs represent info relative to your particular account).
3. Copy the image code to your clipboard - right click & copy. (With Photobucket, mouse over the “Direct Link” coding and it will automatically copy to your clipboard.)
4. Go to the BWS forum post in which you want to insert the image and click on the “INSERT AN IMAGE” icon (4th from the left).
5. From the menu that opens, select one of the four float locations and click.
6. When the URL info box opens, right click and paste the image info from your clipboard.
7. Click OK, then preview post to see if the steps worked
TO POST A PHOTO IN YOUR PROFILE:
1. The photo must reside on the Internet. You cannot post a picture that resides on your computer unless it has been UPLOADED to the Internet and has an Internet address.
2. To do so, go to your profile and then scroll down to just below your signature line where you can put in an avatar (pic).
3. Select "URL TO YOUR AVATAR." Then put the address of the picture online in the blank box.
4. Remember...the picture can only be AT THE MOST, 80 x 80 pixels and must be an .JPG, GIF, or PNG.
5. Click Submit
Let me know if I can help in any other way!