The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 132 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#205238 - 06/30/10 11:56 AM Re: Photo help please [Re: jawjaw]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Okay...I think I see what's happening.

I posted that pic of the dog so that I could do a test drive. After you've completed putting in the pic, and hit submit, you're done. It's finished. The photo will NOT show in the preview and so I think that is what was throwing you off.

If you tried to go BELOW THAT TO THE NEXT SCREEN...and clicked on any of the buttons there, you would have gotten that all of the "stuff" wasn't filled out. THAT SCREEN has nothing to do with the photo you posted (which is above that screen) because that is finished.

The second screen I'm referring to is to add another post. A quick reply, I think it says. Ignore that. You're done already.

#205244 - 06/30/10 12:39 PM Re: Photo help please [Re: jawjaw]
CrosstitchQueen Offline

Loc: Sanford, Florida
Ummm.......thanks for the help, but I don't think that's it. I get the error message that all the fields are not filled out when I click submit. I will try again later though and see, right now I've got one foot out the door, headed to the gym for a class that starts in 20 minutes.

Ok being me I couldn't wait til later so I gave it a quick shot. I still get the error message, WHEN I click submit. It says all the required fields are not filled out -- even though it tells me the pic is loaded, after which I click on done loading files, and it looks like it's going to work.......til I click submit and then I get the error message. I used to have no problem doing this, and don't understand why it doesn't work anymore. It's getting kinda frustrating!!

Edited by CrosstitchQueen (06/30/10 12:46 PM)

#205246 - 06/30/10 12:57 PM Re: Photo help please [Re: CrosstitchQueen]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
If you'd like, I would be happy to call you and we could walk thru it together. I think I know the prob, but I'm not telling it very well. I believe you are putting an extra step in there that isn't necessary.

Your call (no pun intended)

#205252 - 06/30/10 01:19 PM Re: Photo help please [Re: jawjaw]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
Once you get it figured out, it's easy. There do seem to be quite a few steps to the whole process. If I can do it, you can do it. smile

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#205333 - 07/01/10 06:40 PM Re: Photo help please [Re: Anno]
CrosstitchQueen Offline

Loc: Sanford, Florida
I finally got it. Posted a couple of new pics today, and now it's working. Turned out I was actually leaving out a step -- it seems that if you don't put any kind of description in the box, it doesn't work. I guess I thought the subject would be enough. Also it only seems to work when I hit preview first, instead of just going right to submit. Whatever, I don't care, as long as I know how to do it!! I hate not being able to figure something out!! I've made notes on my printed instructions so I'll remember for the next time. Thanks again to all who tried to help!!

#205340 - 07/01/10 10:02 PM Re: Photo help please [Re: CrosstitchQueen]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
Your photos are great, Crosstitch! Good job!
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved