The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 109 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#214262 - 08/08/11 06:51 PM It's quiet out there, too quiet!
copygal Offline

Loc: Texas
Everybody must be gone for the summer, it's so quiet on this forum. Checked in to see what everyone is discussing & add a little something of my own. I'm shaking things up a bit, I've gotten rid of my old website & built a new one that I like way better. Now you can find me at:
http//www.alannaparkekvale.weebly.com

Hope everyone is having a lovely summer, despite the heat!

Copygal

Life is what happens while you're making other plans.

#214264 - 08/08/11 07:48 PM Re: It's quiet out there, too quiet! [Re: copygal]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
It HAS been too quiet here, Alana,

Perhaps many of us are just too worn out from the heat to have energy to post. Or maybe we're hanging out beach and poolside, toes in the water, as we used to do when we were teens...

(Though if so, I am sure none of us toast ourselves darkly bronze like many women used to do back in the 60s and 70s. I'd hope any poolside mermaids these days are doused head to toe in SPF 30 and wearing large hats!)

It's great to hear from you, and considering hot many 100-degree plus days you folks have been having in the Dallas/Plano area, I'm delighted that you had the energy to change up your website.

The development price on your new website is certainly affordable. Just curious: Can a person maintain her own domain name with a "weebly.com" site? That's always important to me in terms of search engine optimization.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved