The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 147 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#215131 - 10/22/11 08:42 PM Re: Hillary & Herman Cain...? [Re: Anne Holmes]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
OK, now I've read the exchange we are discussing: Hillary Clinton Mocks Herman Cain

I'd say Cain asked for it with that comment, which essentially says he doesn't consider some of the names of our Middle Eastern foreign leaders to be worth knowing. As Hillary was there, with these same foreign leaders, who were asking her "What's this all about," she gave a very deft political answer. It showed she knew how to handle the situation.

Should Cain become the Republican candidate, he will have to start learning these names. Right now, he's showing that - to date - it hasn't been anything that has mattered to him in his current life.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#215132 - 10/22/11 10:07 PM Re: Hillary & Herman Cain...? [Re: Anne Holmes]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
And right U R. At first glance, she appears to be sluffing him off as a zero. But look again, and Cain is sluffing off world leaders. So I guess U R right! He asked 4 it!

#215156 - 10/24/11 09:04 PM Re: Hillary & Herman Cain...? [Re: jabber]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Does anyone know these foreign leaders name or even how to pronounce them? I don't! Hilary has to know them, it's her job!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#215157 - 10/24/11 10:11 PM Re: Hillary & Herman Cain...? [Re: chatty lady]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
Chatty, I agree that Hilary has to know the names. but as I said in my prior post on this topic, Cain will have to learn them if he becomes the Republican candidate.

And in my opinion, making fun of them, as he is quoted as doing in that article, smacks of parochialism. That sort of a narrow outlook is not something he'll be able to get away with as a head of state.

IMHO, he needs to look and act more presidential, if he wants to win the candidacy.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#215171 - 10/26/11 03:37 AM Re: Hillary & Herman Cain...? [Re: Anne Holmes]
gims Offline

Loc: USA
Ditto that, Anne.
This doesn't some much pertain Cain and/or H.Clinton as it does the character make-up of a President (or even candidate).

Edited by gims (10/26/11 03:38 AM)

#215175 - 10/26/11 02:14 PM Re: Hillary & Herman Cain...? [Re: gims]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
I can't figure out how this Herman Cain guy is climbing in the polls when his campaign manager publishes ads while smoking a cigarette and very few people agree with Cain's 999 proposal????

#215180 - 10/26/11 02:41 PM Re: Hillary & Herman Cain...? [Re: jabber]
Ellemm Offline

Wow! I just saw that ad. Like a piece of strange theater, isn't it? Maybe it was a little *too* creative. I'm like you: people have a right to smoke, of course, but I'd never think it would look attractive to voters. We are long, long past the days where smoking looked like a common activity.

Oh well, it's interesting!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved