The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 105 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#216437 - 02/15/12 04:49 AM NATIONAL TV COMMERCIAL CASTING BOOMERS
amyzane Offline

DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS RETIRING ... SOMEONE WHO HAS A STORY TO TELL?

Hi Everyone~
I'm a casting producer based in NYC and we're conducting a national search for Baby Boomers who are retiring in FEBRUARY, MARCH, and APRIL, 2012.

The commercials feature a "real" person who's retiring on that very day and that person is reflecting on what it means to enter that next chapter of their life.

We are casting all types of people from all professions. People are compensated for their participation (SAG rates).

To see the ads currently airing, please go to www.dayonestories.com

We are on a VERY tight deadline so if you know anyone who fits the bill, please have them call me ASAP:

310. 962. 1259 or 347. 449. 4303 or producer@mendenhallmedia.com

Thank you!
Amy
Sammi Mendenhall Casting
NY / LA

#216450 - 02/15/12 08:50 PM Re: NATIONAL TV COMMERCIAL CASTING BOOMERS [Re: amyzane]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
Hi all,

Normally I would have deleted this message as we all know that Amyzane has not abided by our forum rules: She's clearly promoting a commercial cause - and we've never heard of her before.

However, as it seems she is not likely, in her role as casting producer, to financially benefit from this message. AND because I think it would be wonderful if one of us or someone we know were to get the chance to be in one of these commercials - which I am sure you have all seen already on TV - I am allowing the post to stay.

I just wanted to go on record here as doing this, as you all know I am pretty adamant about not allowing commercial messages on our forum unless the message is coming form someone who we all know and who has already contributed hugely - in a non-commercial way - to the site.

So feel free to contact Amy, and good luck to anyone who does! Maybe we'll see you on national TV discussing your first day of retirement... THAT would be fun!

www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved