The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 109 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#217195 - 05/15/12 02:02 AM Can You Afford to Retire?
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
Here's a message I just sent out to the NABBW mailing list. PLEASE READ this because I believe it contains some information that will prove to be very important for your future.

I've recently been talking with my friend and fellow Baby Boomer expert Richard Roll - the "guru of baby boomer retirement" - about something that has been disturbing me a lot: My realization that more and more Boomers think they are going to die before they ever get to a point where they can afford to retire.

In sharing that concern with him, Richard told me that he's greatly concerned about the same thing. But since he's a financial whiz, he's decided to set out on a mission to help 1 million boomers achieve a safe and secure retirement!

Once he told me what he was planning to do for those Boomers who are on his mailing list, I prevailed upon him to allow me to share what he’s doing with you.

Here's his message:

Quote:
Have you ever wondered what it would be like...to know you have 20 or 30 great years ahead? Have you ever wondered how it would feel...if you never again had to worry about running out of money in your lifetime? You can do this through many proven avenues of retirement income. That's just one of the many updates we will give you on this vital free training series.

But it’s not just about money…your retirement life is just that, your life, so your retirement roadmap needs to factor in more than just your financial outlook and investments.

In my 30+ years of experience as a best-selling author and personal finance expert, I have read everything, seen everything, and tested out everything relating to retirement planning. And I know that to have a truly successful retirement, you need to take into account more than just money.
THAT'S WHY I'VE CREATED THIS 4-PART EDUCATIONAL VIDEO SERIES JUST FOR PEOPLE OVER 40
In it you will discover the answers to questions like
1. How Can I Create Enough Retirement Income?
2. How Can I Most Easily Protect My Health And Vitality?
3. What Are The Best Investments For Me Today, With The Lowest Risk?
4. Where Are The Best Places To Live In Retirement?
Click Here for Instant Access

The first video in this series will answer a question on most peoples mind, “How Can I Solve The Riddle Of Retirement Income?” How can you create financial security for retirement, and start enjoying life instead of worrying about the future?

I am on a crusade to help 1 million Baby Boomers over the next 5 years to create the best retirement plan for what they want most in their next stage of life…whether that includes traveling, having a second career, spending time with loved ones, developing their talents and hobbies, or revitalizing their physical and emotional health.

Click Here to Get Instant Access to Your Free Video

I promise that you will learn some of the best eye-opening tips, not just from me, but also from some of the experts who have helped me put this series together.

You owe it to yourself to click the link below and watch these videos. It could make all the difference in your life going forward.

Click Here Get Instant Access to Your Free Video

Richard Roll
President/Founder of the Baby Boomers Retirement Network

I hope there will be some of you who will take advantage of his offer. It is Free, after all. And if you want to supercharge your retirement game plan, and STOP worrying about to money for your retirement once and for all, I hope you will decide to take him up on his offer of instant access to your free video.

Anne
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#217892 - 09/29/12 09:47 PM Re: Can You Afford to Retire? [Re: Anne Holmes]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
Have you been wondering how you'll possibly be able to handle your finances so that you can retire? Then plan to attend NABBW's next teleseminar, titled "Life After Work, Creating Retirement Income." Our expert presenter will be Pamela J. Sams, CRPC (Certified Retirement Planner).

Remember, Pam's not just "any ol' expert," she's NABBW's Associate for Affordable Retirement, and she and I will be doing a call a month for the next few months -- all on the second Tuesday of the month. Hope that's a good date for everyone...

On this first call of the series, Pam will be covering lifestyle changes, when to take social security, retirement income approaches and financial instruments that help produce income.

The call is f ree and the date is Tuesday, October 9th at 8 PM Eastern. Click the link for call in details here:
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved