The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 195 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#217617 - 07/24/12 08:55 PM Here's How You Can Own the Power of Journaling
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
NABBW is excited to be featuring B. Lynn Goodwin as the guest at our next teleseminar. The topic is journaling. More specifically, "How to OWN the power of journaling."

If you've ever asked these sorts of questions, this call is for you:

* How is a journal different from a diary?
* What are some ways I can use journaling?
* What might I discover about myself through journaling?
* What do I do if there's a day when I have nothing to say?
* Is there a better time of day to journal?
* Is journaling just for writers?

B. Lynn Goodwin is an NABBW member and the author of "You Want Me to Do WHAT? Journaling for Caregivers" and is the owner and editor of WriterAdvice.com

Her work has appeared in Voices of Caregivers; Hip Mama; the Oakland Tribune; the Contra Costa Times; the Danville Weekly; Staying Sane When You’re Dieting; Small Press Review; Dramatics Magazine; Career; We Care; Thickjam.com, Friction Magazine, and The Sun. She's also written for Caregiver Village.com and StudySync.net.

Lynn loves journaling and hopes that on this call she’ll be able to give our listeners "the courage to try, continue, or expand your work and empower yourself."

I created a Facebook event for this call.

Or, you can just save this link, and go directly there Thursday August 2nd.

The call is an hour long, it's free, and happens at 8 PM Eastern, 7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain and 5 PM Pacific.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#217618 - 07/25/12 12:43 AM Re: Here's How You Can Own the Power of Journaling [Re: Anne Holmes]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
I won't be home in time. :-(
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

#217619 - 07/25/12 03:15 AM Re: Here's How You Can Own the Power of Journaling [Re: yonuh]
Boomer in Chief

Yonuh, Sorry about that. I'll be recording the call, and we'll post it to NABBW. Hopefully you can catch it there. Also, we will be offering a workshop on journaling as a part of the call. So may be you can participate in that. THAT will be next month.

Meanwhile, what time do I need to run these calls so that you could be on them if you wanted to?
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#217625 - 07/26/12 12:39 AM Re: Here's How You Can Own the Power of Journaling [Re: Anne Holmes]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
I usually get home around 5-5:30, then unwind and feed the dogs, talk to Steve about our days. I would think that around 6 Mountain Standard Time would work for me. Since AZ doesn't observe Daylight Savings, we're the same as Pacific Time now. Of course, since we're short a person at work and trying to close our fiscal year and prepare for our annual audit coming in August, I sometimes get home much later than that. But then that would make the calls much later on the East Coast, so maybe take a poll to see what time works for the most people?
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

#217648 - 08/02/12 05:56 PM Re: Here's How You Can Own the Power of Journaling [Re: yonuh]
Boomer in Chief

Don't forget our NABBW teleseminar for August is this evening. Guest expert is B. Lynn Goodwin, the author of "You Want Me to Do WHAT? Journaling for Caregivers."

Our topic tonight will be "How to OWN the Power of Journaling."

Lynn and I will be discussing crucial topics like how to find the time to write, and ashe is making a special offer on her book to those on the call.

Additionally, NABBW is doing a workshop next month (September 2012) on journaling, and we'll talk a bit about that on the call, too.

Hope you can make it!
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved