The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 166 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#219186 - 07/09/13 01:12 PM Not, not, not...
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Bonnie Mill Lemke from the State of New York is NOT a terrorist and these private security companies are run by fools!!!!

#219187 - 07/09/13 01:29 PM Re: Not, not, not... [Re: jabber]
Maverick Offline

Bonnie, what is going on? I don't understand? Who contacted you? Which private security companies?

#219189 - 07/09/13 06:04 PM Re: Not, not, not... [Re: Maverick]
jabber Offline

Eight years ago I caught evildoers harming a dear friend.
You know how they say, "If you see something, say something."
I did. I tried to get her help from 12 different agencies.
But the bad guys spun the truth, lied about me to a worldwide private security company and they began surveiling and stalking me. You've probably heard, "No good deed goes unpunished." Well that's what happened. Back in Aug. 2005 I confronted the bad guys hoping if they knew I knew what they were doing, they'd stop. They didn't. Since 9/11 the laws have been changed to protect these private security investigators. They infiltrate every aspect of your life and you can do nothing about it. The first five years I laughed it off. The idea is so outrageous to me, I couldn't believe any rational person would actually believe it. But eight years of this crap is enough.

#219199 - 07/10/13 08:34 PM Re: Not, not, not... [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

Sorry Anne. Yesterday was a bad day. Today I'm feeling better.
I'm working on building a stronger faith. I'm telling myself over 'n over that these people [the private security folks] are going to see I'm innocent of any wrongdoing and will begin
focusing on targets more worthy of their talents. God is going to work this out to my benefit. He does make good out of bad. That I believe. And He's already working things out in my favor. Sorry I bloviated in the above post!!! It's hard being human!

#219204 - 07/11/13 06:47 PM Re: Not, not, not... [Re: jabber]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
Don't worry, Jabber! We all "freak out" over something now and then. I think you have every right to your thoughts. And given that this has been going on for so long, I hope the people you've written about move on to other "entertainments" and stop bothering you.

Beyond that, if it were me, I'd try refocusing my thinking to use this experience as fodder for a novel -- and start fictionalizing the experience into a stupendous thriller. (You might have to blow the story up even bigger and weirder of course -- but your success in publishing such a book could be a great "revenge" for what you've experienced.)

I know that 30 years ago when I worked for a terrible boss who was totally irrational and did things like fire me in front of a meeting full of clients for no apparent reason, I found solace in this technique.

(I haven't written the novel yet, but everything else worked out -- and eventually I will write my blockbuster novel full of characters loosely based on people I met during this crazy time.)
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#219206 - 07/12/13 01:22 PM Re: Not, not, not... [Re: Anne Holmes]
jabber Offline

I love you. I'm planning on doing just that. But right now I'm trying to rewrite "Fractured - The state of having been broken."
I'm attempting to hone Chapter 1 into a drawing scene that'll keep folks' reading all the way through the manuscript. I've been working on two books and a short story which I hope to get published before I join The Lord. This is my heart's desire! You bet, however, that I'm gonna write a bang up job about these idiots. They have no right to do this to an American citizen that loves people! All people. I have trouble killing flies and spiders. I certainly wouldn't harm humans. These private security companies are fools. They let the bad guys get away with horrible things and pick on innocent, ordinary folks' that are out there helping the down-and-outers'. Thanks Anne!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved