The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 157 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#220428 - 09/06/14 02:13 PM Change.org petition...
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
On Change.org is a petition started by me that's been cancelled. But somehow, some way this private security company and all private security companies should be run out of business. Why the government gives one firm so much power is beyond comprehension. They rule every area of commerce that exists.

And the more I complain, the worse they get.

P.S. Several times just recently I've heard Senators and Congressmen say, "If you see something, say something." Tell those close to you, if they listen to this advice, they ruin their lives. But I loved the person being destroyed and was unable to look the other way. She died. And I'm living a nightmare!

#220432 - 09/07/14 07:54 PM Re: Change.org petition... [Re: jabber]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
I'm curious about how you found out they bought houses in your neighborhood? How did you find the trackers on your vehicles? I remember when you were trying to help your friend. This must be a nightmare for you.
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

#220433 - 09/07/14 10:29 PM Re: Change.org petition... [Re: yonuh]
jabber Offline

As you probably know, these type companies use ordinary, everyday citizens' to do their spying. The Buffalo Evening News lists property transfers. That's how I verified agents moved in across the road. They're not very smart and openly hubbub with fellow agents. Covert, they're not. I can view all these houses from any of our front and upstairs windows. These so-called spies are in-your-face type operatives. And yes. This is spillover from my friend's demise. Back in August of 2005, I confronted the evildoers' harming my friend. They spun their meanness around, went to Lexis/Nexis and blamed me. This private security company is doing the bad guys' dirty work, and only enabling the wrongdoers' to keep on keeping. What a crock of crackers!

#220434 - 09/07/14 11:49 PM Re: Change.org petition... [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

Here's a bit of the stuff they've done. Driveway of the house across the street, where high-ranking L/N agents are--it's in-
line with my living room bay window. Mister Spy Guy drove to the end of his driveway and let his car lights shine into my living room window for a long time while I'm trying to watch TV. Early one morning spy guy's standing at the end of his driveway staring at my house. His buddy next to him stands at the end of his driveway and stares at my house on a daily basis, when he isn't slowly walking pass. It's a long list. They've had people physically bang into me in stores. They follow me everywhere, that's how I know about the trackers. This should not be allowed in America. That's why I want to raise public awareness.

I had to move my living room sofa where there isn't any windows because security were trying intimidate me by walking back and forth in front of their front window. They've got the town police driving back and forth. They've close a parallel
roadway to re-route traffic flow to our road. These people are unreal. Like Judge Andrew Napolitano says, "This country has turned into a Totalitarianism nation."

#220435 - 09/08/14 12:00 AM Re: Change.org petition... [Re: jabber]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
I guess what I'm asking, jabber, is how do you know they're agents that have moved in? I'm asking because if anyone else is in that situation, they'll know what to look for. And how do you find the trackers on your vehicles? How can you tell these are agents? Are the houses being bought and registered in the agency's name? That would be rather stupid, I think.
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

#220438 - 09/08/14 11:05 PM Re: Change.org petition... [Re: yonuh]
jabber Offline

Hi yonuh,
This whole mess is very complicated. And these people are well-educated and mean. I was warned by 'the enemy,' she'd be throwing me under the bus. When we returned from a vacation, agents were moving in across the road. Property transfer led to research, that led to L/N. One agent led to others. To explain 9 years is difficult. But I will say, I see everything that goes on in my neighborhood because my main computer is in front of a very large, front window. Discernment and great instincts help. When a person is stalked, they know they're being stalked. I said for years, be aware. By the by, my Change.org petition is disabled.

Keen perception is another God-given gift, aka discernment! lol..

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved