The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 181 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#220601 - 11/21/14 02:10 PM An Echo in the Bone...
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Just finished reading the above mentioned book. I loved it.
The chapter where Claire marries Lord John and then Jamie returns is genius. I'm looking forward to reading her latest book. "Written In My Own Heart's Blood." What an imagination this gal has. whistle smile

#220604 - 11/21/14 08:03 PM Re: An Echo in the Bone... [Re: jabber]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
Did you know there's a whole series of Lord John books, too jabber? They sort of fill in the gaps a bit. I'm feeling let down after reading Heart's Blood because I know it's going to be another couple of years before the next one comes out.
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

#220605 - 11/22/14 01:29 PM Re: An Echo in the Bone... [Re: yonuh]
jabber Offline

Hi yonuh,
Yes. I've read some of the Lord John books already. I wanna read Heart's Blood and then I think I've read all of them. Right now I'm reading O'Reilly's, Killing Patton. It's a historical recount of General George Smith Patton but it's interesting just the same. Think I've read most of O'Reilly's books and most of Joyce Meyer's books, too. Getting back to Diana Galbandon's series, I love her main characters. That Lord John guy is something else.

#220814 - 03/28/15 06:31 PM Beyond Judgment... [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

If anyone may be interested, I just finished reading, "Beyond Judgment," by Richard Bard. It's exciting. It's fast-pace.
And it's a fun read.

#220817 - 03/30/15 08:58 PM Re: Beyond Judgment... [Re: jabber]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
What's it about, Jabber?
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#220818 - 03/31/15 01:21 PM Re: Beyond Judgment... [Re: Anne Holmes]
jabber Offline

Beyond Judgment is a page-turner. It's sort of a science fiction spy thriller. Exciting. An evil guy tries to setup a new world order. An ordinary citizen and his family try to stop the bad guys.

#220853 - 05/06/15 07:38 PM Sycamore Row... [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

"Sycamore Row" by John Grisham is great read. IHMO it's a page turner. A family is deleted from a [Last Will 'n Testament] containing $24 million dollars, which is left to his caregiver Naturally, the kids contest the handwritten WILL compiled the day before he hung himself.

Now reading "The Girl on the Beach" by Mary Nichols. Don't usually like books about orphans, for obvious reasons. But this one is good. thus far. I'll tell ya more about it when I'm finished. Only on the third chapter.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved