I read a tip the other day and tried it today, it worked like a charm. So I know I want to share it here:

In baking, if you have to measure out peanut butter, try putting a piece of plastic wrap into the measuring cup first, and then dispensing the peanut butter into the wrap. At first you may have to work to hold the wrap open, but after the fist spoonful, it will be a lot easier.

Then, when the measuring cup is full, pull the wrap out of the cup and dump the measured peanut butter right into your mixing bowl.

It's a great timesaver, as you now have a perfectly clean measuring cup, that you can put any without washing -- and the peanut butter will roll off the plastic wrap pretty cleanly, too.

Baking cleanup will now be a lot easier!

And, I suspect the same trip you;d also work for molasses, honey, coconut oil, any number of sticky food products.

Happy baking! (I'm making an apple cake, and frosting it with peanut butter frosting. It's a whim, but I love eating apples with peanut butter, so I thought I'd give it a try...
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com