The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 131 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#29537 - 01/22/05 08:52 AM please forgive me
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Here I come crawling with my tail between my legs.

[Roll Eyes]

Last night I was the guest on Artistfirst Network at www.artistfirst.com for an hour interview with Lillian Cauldwell. I didn't tell anyone to listen because it was the first HOUR interview I've ever done and I didn't know how it was going to pan out. [Roll Eyes]

Now I'm sorry. It went very well. [Big Grin] She was a delightful interviewer. Every time I do these interviews I never know what the topic will be. The radio interviewers have focused on the whole baby boomer women theme. Lil focused on me as a writer and web founder.

I spoke about the steps involved in developing and promoting sites, figuring out who your audience is, how to write press releases, connecting online with like minded people, etc. It was a pleasant surprise and an excellent experience.

But, here's the good news. [Wink] I want all of the authors in here who have books and would like to be on the show to email me. I will forward your information to Lil and she will correspond with you about the possiblility of being on her show.

I must share that Evelyn was my contact. Thank you Evelyn. It was so kind of you to think of me. [Big Grin] Lil is a delightful, thoughtful woman and a wonderful interviewer. I hope others will get to know her.

Email me if interested!

#29538 - 01/21/05 09:03 PM Re: please forgive me
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Forgiven [Smile]
.Congratulations too... [Big Grin]

#29539 - 01/22/05 05:45 AM Re: please forgive me
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
You of all people Mother and Founder of us all should be spanked for not having faith and being eager to teach us by your example. You are GREAT and no interviewer of any kind can ever change that, we all look up to you for a million reasons, all good!! That said, you are forgiven and congratulated as well. Trust us Dotsie, we all love you and are in your corner as well as each others corners. Thats why we are unique, we are Boomers.... [Big Grin]

#29540 - 01/23/05 08:03 AM Re: please forgive me
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Thanks so much for your words chatty. I really appreciate them. [Wink] You're a sweety.

I wanted to bring this back so all the authors could see it and race to be considered for an interview. Just let me know.
[Wink]

#29541 - 01/22/05 09:26 PM Re: please forgive me
Cagedbird Offline

Loc: usa
Yes, Lil is the best! When I posted the info about the interviews, I meant 4 ALL those who had books to get in touch with her.
We are writing a book together. I have never met her, but we call and write each other ALL the time! She knows I don't like talking on the phone.
I was nervous when I did my interview over there.
I am an old pro now, YEAH RIGHT!
PLEASE vote 4 me at:www.critters.org/predpoll
for poet's pages, thanks! I think Vicki is over there also for favorite forum. Congrats, Vicki!
Gotta get ready for a book signing tonight.
They still stress me out!
Sooooo much is happening 2 me!!!!!!!
Don't have time 2 tell you everything! GO FALCONS!
Nancy, glad you LOVE my book, thanks,girl!
They usually repeat your interview, Dotsie.
They did mine!

#29542 - 01/22/05 10:09 PM Re: please forgive me
Looking Up Offline

Loc: Atlanta, GA
Dotsie,

Forgiveness is not an issue here. Understanding is, and I am sure each and every one of knows how nerve-wracking "firsts," are. In any event, I am sure you will have many more interviews and know that each and every one of us stand behind you whether they go as well as you want or not. Practice makes perfect and I have no doubts that with all your "future" interviews you will continue to soar with grace.

In any event, that is very kind of you to include us writers. Count me in. [Smile]

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved