Geesh..I was soo excited [Big Grin] thinking I'd find some new to me authors. I'll share some of mine..

Laurie Breton- Mortal Sin -Divorced three times and not yet 35, Sarah Connolly is trying to make a new start for herself when she is thrust into being a mom to her teenage neice, Kat. Like most teens, Kat doesn't want to follow the too-strict rules and decides to runaway. Suspecting Kit has run away to Boston's Combat Zone and with no one else capable of helping her, Sarah turns to Father Clancy, a priest that deals with runaways, for help.
Clancy is in the throws of questioning his calling into the priesthood. Meeting Sarah, helping her and her neice adds more heat to his fire.

James Grippando- Abduction -Allison Leahy is the nation's top law enforcement officer and the best choice for the Democrats shot at the Oval Office against Republican Lincoln Howe, a bonified four star General and African-American war hero.

Days before the election, twelve year old Kirsten Howe, the general's granddaughter is kidnapped. As attorney general, Allison launches a nation-wide manhunt. Her motives come under fire from her opponent. Finding Kirsten isn't about politics, it is a personal crusade for Allison that taps into a terrifying secret burried in the past. Secrets that could shatter Allison's hopes, and dreams.

Last one..lol
IF I Had You -Bedford
Totally different from my previous recommendations but awesome. If I had seen this book in a store, I'd probably put it back.

All Nora and Ben Crabtree want is peace and a simple life after working hard at their jobs and raising a teenage daughter who ran away, never to be heard from again. Even private detectives could not locate Tess.

All Tess wanted was her mother's love, affection and acknowlegement. Unable to find that, she hits the streets. After becoming pregnant, she returns home to ask for her parents for money to help her "Get rid of it." Tess is more interested in her next fix than the next diaper change.

Nora, a devout Baptist, is horrified with Tess's decision. After receiving counceling, Tess decides adoption is better than abortion until the baby is placed in her arms. Tess decides to keep little Tansy Aster and returns to her mother's home.

Tess's lowlife boyfriend "borrows" a car and finds Tess. Ben finds Tess' boyfriend roaming outside the house, unshaved, unwashed. Tess' convinces her parents not to call the police until they at least talk to him. Typical Mom, Nora, feels that he also looks hungry decides to feed him during the chat. The boyfriend convinces Tess to leave the baby and return to their home.

Nora and Ben are appointed guardians of Tansy and life is sunshine and roses. Years later, Tess has a change of heart and kidnaps her child.

Now with a child between them, Tess and Nora must trust God and that his love conquers all.

Tess's