The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 94 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#42525 - 08/20/06 10:24 PM Re: BWS Sisters are special [Re: Songbird]
49erDonna Offline

Loc: California
That was a wonderful email - thanks for sharing!
DOnna

#42526 - 08/22/06 05:29 PM Re: BWS Sisters are special [Re: 49erDonna]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Oh yes, Chatty Lady. I was worried about you last week. You weren't posting there for a few days, and I told myself; one more day and I'll mail her!

What makes something special is not just what you have to gain, but what you feel there is to lose.
Andre Agassi, on "Charlie Rose"

#42527 - 08/22/06 05:33 PM Re: BWS Sisters are special [Re: Edelweiss]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Same here...I was wondering where our "Daisygirl" was! I'm so glad to see she's back. Yuhooooo Daisy!

And wasn't it nice to see DJ back in here? Wuhooo!

JJ

#42528 - 08/23/06 11:25 PM Re: BWS Sisters are special [Re: jawjaw]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Thanks Hannelore for missing me. I am so busy I barely have time to breathe. I had an appointment for ghost writing Tuesday and that lasted all day, then today I got an email from a woman in New Jersey looking for information on editing. I am meeting a man tomorrow for lunch who says he needs a ghost writer and that manuscript from Europe should arrive the end of the week hopefully. It takes forever from Europe now....I have tried to keep Friday and Saturday open for Boomer sister Sherri who is here for a pool tournamnet so the first free time she has one of those days we can get together. I mentioned in another post sometime ago that before quitting the phone sex job I prayed very hard, it was my income you know, and told God its up to you to help me now. Since he as become my employer so to speak I am the busiest I have ever been, and he is the best boss a person could ask for. He is kind, compassionate, and the pay (blessings)is not to be equalled anywhere. I trusted in myself at this late age, and trusted in my God, and WOW!!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#42529 - 08/23/06 11:44 PM Re: BWS Sisters are special [Re: chatty lady]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Oh Chatty, it's so good to hear that joy in your voice! You go, girl! When God blesses you, the ripples just keep on blessing everyone in your path...alleluia, there comes one now...whoo-eeee! Amen to that WOW!

(Maya Angelou)

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved