The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 68 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 15 >
Topic Options
#42840 - 11/12/05 07:13 PM Re: Boomer Holiday 2005
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Danita, I remember your Poopie post, and thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't remember if I actually responded, but I do remember wondering how on earth I would respond to it! But I should have at least let you know I enjoyed it...I have a feeling most of us howled, but just weren't as brave as you to come right out and admit we did.

#42841 - 11/12/05 07:17 PM Re: Boomer Holiday 2005
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
Eagle,

Thanks for the affirmation! I brought it up to the top. I think it is one of the funniest things I've ever read!

d.

#42842 - 11/13/05 08:52 AM Re: Boomer Holiday 2005
Searcher Offline

Loc: boise
I'll have to find that post, Danita!

Eagle, that's so funny about your mom and the stairway. We would never say such a word in our household either, or really ever discuss such things - my mom, too, was a pretty proper, Southern Belle.
But today, I have a friend whose husband calls her "MY Little Fart Blossom"!...LOL

#42843 - 11/12/05 09:51 PM Re: Boomer Holiday 2005
NHJackie Offline

Loc: Merrimack, NH
You ladies are SOO funny! My mom would never talk about farting, let alone admit she ever did it! Bodily functions were not something we were allowed to talk about when I was growing up. She was very concerned that I should always be a "lady." If the dear woman only realized how determined that sometimes made me not to be one.

#42844 - 11/12/05 09:55 PM Re: Boomer Holiday 2005
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
If you look at current topics - I brought it up to the top!

enjoy a good laugh ladies, I'm sure you will relate to one of the types of poopies!

d.

#42845 - 11/13/05 02:39 AM Re: Boomer Holiday 2005
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Farts, now this has to be one for the record books...Boomer women sophisticated and full of class discussing something as mundane and rude as farting???? Ho hum, and Smile and Dotsie as soon as I stop laughing and farting uncontrolably, I will be shocked, LOL what a blast and Danita I read the poopie post and made a copy of it, funniest thing I ever saw....think I'll go bring it up again so the new gals can read it too.... [Big Grin] [Wink] [Razz]

#42846 - 11/13/05 03:37 AM Re: Boomer Holiday 2005
yepthatsme2 Offline

Loc: Fredericksburg, Va.
When my twin boys were around five, farts was the normal conversation for them.
We were in LA getting ready to go to Disneyland, and stopped for a bite to eat.
Before, leaving the car we told the boys...No Fart talking in the restaurant. We made it all the way through dinner, ready to leave. Daniel looks at me and says in only the loudest voice ever, "see mommie we didn't even say fart once", smile spread clear across his face and back..
Ever one in the place was rollin.
Kids, gotta love em!

#42847 - 11/13/05 09:40 AM Re: Boomer Holiday 2005
Searcher Offline

Yep,

I am literally laughing out loud. God love the little devils!

I can't believe you gals are still talking about this, I brought up the word about 3 pages ago, not dreaming it would set up a whole topic! How funny is that? Danita, you topped that with your 'poopie' stories - where have we all come to? If we all got together, we'd have to order a complete supply of "underpads" or "chuks" or some other pee preventing barrier to handle our Boomer laughing bladders......Oh geesh. Too funny. What are our Mothers thinking? Are they rolling over in their graves, or thinking, "Wish I had had the guts to say that!!!!"...WAAAAAY funny. And my son wouldn't even BELIEVE you if you said I was in on this conversation!!! ('cause I am always telling him, DON"T spit, I MEAN IT!!!That's disgusting. I just won't have it!.......Of course he spits. Ugh. Ugh. and Ugh. MY SON? apparently so. Where o where did I fail?

#42848 - 11/13/05 09:55 AM Re: Boomer Holiday 2005
Searcher Offline

And speaking of spitting,

I have a story. (amazed?). One night, Sam's father and I were going out on the town in Chicago. It was somebody's birthday, can't remember whose - but we were going to the THEATRE, DINNER, and the whole nine yards. So I dressed up in my little black - heels to match- spikes with little straps - couldn't walk a step without help! So he got out of the car, walked two steps, and SPIT on the street. I got so mad, that in my heels, my little black dress, and my stole, I walked around the car, and HOARKED one right on the street!!!!!! Then said , "How'd THAT look??? He just stood there, speachless and looked at me. In a minute or so, he came and took my arm and we regally went up the steps to the THEATRE. Point taken.

#42849 - 11/13/05 07:44 PM Re: Boomer Holiday 2005
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Dots, I'm sure my grandson would love the fart book. Although he may already have more information than he needs.

And Eagle, I assure you, the kid's a fart expert. He could definitely be a consultant. He and his brother compete with scores for the loudest fart. However, your mother may hold the record for the longest fart.

Farts, just another area of boomer expertise.
smile

Page 4 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 14 15 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved