The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 103 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 14 of 15 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 >
Topic Options
#43183 - 04/22/06 07:15 AM Re: The Ex
Daisygirl Offline

Loc: Ohio
Yea, then we tatoo their foreheads with - well, I'll leave that to your imagination...........

#43184 - 04/22/06 06:17 PM Re: The Ex
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I got a winner the first time around so I will not be covering the east coast. Any takers?

[ April 22, 2006, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: Dotsie ]

#43185 - 04/22/06 11:26 PM Re: The Ex
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Okay Dotsie,
I say you and I form the 'NEAT GUY POSSE.' We could saddle up... Naw, I hate horses and there's not any horses on the freeways back east anyway so I say we get some nice red sports car convertibles...
Anyway, after we get our scout cars, we can scour the country for Neat Guys. We can travel around looking for neat guys in all the right places.
When we find them, we can tatoo a big star on their foreheads and put a nice crown on their heads so all the single girls can find them.

Boy this could be a lot of work, but I'm pretty sure we can do it.

How about it??

smile

#43186 - 04/23/06 12:57 AM Re: The Ex
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Bet you don't run out of ink anytime soon tatooing the NICE guys...while daisy and I will need to buy a warehouse full for the BAD boys out there...

#43187 - 04/25/06 06:39 AM Re: The Ex
foundhervoice-atlast Offline

Loc: Colorado
Are any of you gals aware of a site called "Don'tdatehimgirl.com"? If you have a complaint about someone who cheated or otherwise behaved abominably toward you and would like to alert other women to beware, you can post something about him on their site. It is perfectly legal as the web administrators do allow the men an opportunity to explain themselves by posting something in their own defense.

Since I have recently been through the exploration part of checking out my soon-2-b-x and knoing more about running checks on someone than I ever wanted to, may I also suggest looking into "blackbook online"? This website contains search engines that will do all kinds of checks for you. It was recommended to me by a girlfriend who used it when she was getting divorced, and I used their reverse phone lookup to check out over 60 phonecalls that my darling husband made in the course of one month to an out of state phone number I did not recognize. After I found out to whom it belonged, I was able to go back and check out phone records dating back 4 years, and discovered that this monkeybusiness had been going on all along. When I finally got a wakeup call from one woman's husband blowing the whistle on their relationship it did not come as a total shock. The website can also trace hidden bank accounts and business accounts, just in case the little darling has been keeping separate money. As distasteful as this whole thing was and still is to me, I don't think I could ever go blindly into another relationship again and would check a guy out before getting seriously involved with him.

Just some thoughts...

Foundhervoice-atlast

#43188 - 04/25/06 07:37 AM Re: The Ex
Searcher Offline

Loc: boise
Well, this is a sad state of affairs, to be sure. But in absence of family and small town gossip, I'm thinking it's not a half-bad idea. (see? gossip does have it's advantages) I said before, and might possibly be saying it again, the old arranged marriages might not have been SUCH a horrible idea! Perish the thought, but........it's a scarey world out there!

Searcher

#43189 - 04/25/06 11:38 PM Re: The Ex
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Foundhervoice-atlast, WOW if you ladies keep finding these fabulous sites these poor men won't have a chance in hell of putting anything over on us ever again, BRAVO and thanks!!! Maybe these men will finally figure out that honesty is the best policy. NAW, their just hopeless slugs. [Eek!]

#43190 - 04/25/06 11:49 PM Re: The Ex
Daisygirl Offline

Loc: Ohio
Smile, before you tatoo them and put a crown on their heads, please introduce them to Chatty, JJ, MustangGal, me and the other single hot mamas on this site! We don't need the competition. It's rough enough out here in the dating world!

[Wink]
Daisygirl

#43191 - 04/26/06 01:35 AM Re: The Ex
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Good thinking Daisy and Smile shes right as not many of us have a six foot five hunk of a man madly in love with us the way you do, sigh!!! [Roll Eyes]

#43192 - 04/26/06 01:50 AM Re: The Ex
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
dontdatehimgirl.com looks liek a very successful web site. Do any of you belong?

Page 14 of 15 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved