The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 107 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#45375 - 12/30/04 07:25 AM You'll love this one
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
I bought this stuff to remove hair. It looked like a good idea. This lip waxing thing is getting expensive and it hurts when they put hot wax on your face and rip it off. Is it my imagination, or does the hair grow faster once you've had this done a few times? [Eek!] [Eek!]

Well, I bought this stuff that seemed like it would work for "in between." It's like a little wand and you put this stuff like fly paper on it and rub it over the unsightly hair. Ladies, if you try this please pay attention to the directions and DON'T RUB TOO HARD! [Frown]

I thought it was so much easier than the wax. But, I think I rubbed too hard. It took the hair off, but I think some of my skin went with it. When I come back from Elizabeth Grady's I put aloe vera on it so I did that. I forgot to wash it first and it stung like hell. [Mad]

Then I put some cream on it like it said. It still stings, although the redness is wearing off now. [Roll Eyes]

There is no such thing as growing old gracefully. [Mad] There is not one damn graceful thing about your teeth shifting, growing hair where it don't belong, your boobs falling down to your knees, or shrinking! [Mad]

I have to stop trying things I see in the drugstore. [Frown]
Louisa

#45376 - 12/31/04 12:02 AM Re: You'll love this one
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
It's probably a good thing I don't go shopping much [Roll Eyes]

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved