The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 68 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#5663 - 12/24/03 03:24 AM Re: dating our spouses
Lynn Offline

Loc: pennsylvania
It was wonderful reading all of your love stories. It made me yearn even more for all this chemo stuff to be over.

I can't wait to get back to being a couple again. We actually have a chance every now and again now that our son is 5.
Thank you for sharing your lovely stories and uplifting me. I hope my post was not a downer to a really great theme you guys had running here. Please keep it up!
[Wink]

#5664 - 12/24/03 04:01 AM Re: dating our spouses
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Lynn,

I read your post and it was not a downer to me at all. It was about real love. The kind that endures through bad times and good times too. Your love is evident in all of your words.

I'm certain that this too shall pass and the two of you will again be a couple united by love even stronger.

smile

#5665 - 12/24/03 04:36 AM Re: dating our spouses
lionspaaw Offline

Loc: SW Florida
lynn --

try as i may -- i can't find your post that may have "brought us down" -- so i'm flying blind here in my reply --

all i know is that there's no greater gift than love -- and it can overcome all diversity --

good times, bad times -- it all comes down to the belief that love WILL conquer all -- [Smile]

#5666 - 01/02/04 08:58 AM Re: dating our spouses
Candice Johnson Offline

Loc: Alexandria, VA
For christmas my husband gave mea date. This weekend we'll be going to see Mama Mia. He evengave me a gift certificate to get my nails done. I'm really excited.

#5667 - 01/01/04 11:15 PM Re: dating our spouses
lionspaaw Offline

Loc: SW Florida
that is soooo sweet candice -- details aren't really important -- because what is important to one woman might not be priority for another -- but the important thing is that your mate thought about something that touched your heart -- how lucky you are [Wink]

HAPPY NEW YEAR and may you have many more surprises from your love [Smile]

#5668 - 01/02/04 05:15 PM Re: dating our spouses
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Candice, now that's my idea of a date! [Big Grin]

I'm not sure, but I think this is the show that my son's friend told me I would like.

"It has some neat "old" music in it that I think you would like Mrs. Bregel!" [Eek!]

Thanks honey, you can leave now!

The music might not be "old" enough for you though! [Wink]
Hope you enjoy the show!

#5669 - 01/05/04 05:17 AM Re: dating our spouses
Candice Johnson Offline

Loc: Alexandria, VA
The show was great. Mama Mia is all based on songs from Abba, so while it was before my time, my one roommate lovedthem and used to sing there songs all the time so I know the songs. It was very clever how they incorporated the songs into the show. It was a fun time, not stuffy. I didn't use the nail salon certificate. I figured I would save it for another time. Travis is actually under the weather and now I feel a little tickle in my throat as well.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved