The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 90 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#6079 - 10/10/04 08:22 PM Re: Here's a question for ya
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
My ex had an affair while we were seperated and supposed to be working things out. He would take my then, 12 year old son to her house and he would have to listen to the sex noises all night. Real nice. And, this idiot tried to get me to come back to him for two years after I divorced his cheating *** I don't think so. I don't like used merchandise.

#6080 - 10/11/04 12:54 AM Re: Here's a question for ya
DJ Offline

Loc: Ohio
Diane,
My Ex did that when we separated. That realllly pissed me off. Our son was 11 and then 12, and he'd be alone in the living room at 8 p.m. on a Saturday and they be in the other room banging away. He used to call me up, he was so lonely and probably disturbed. I don't know why he couldn't have just stayed home with me, but that's the way my ex was about things. And he really gloated after we went to a class for divorcing parents at the courthouse and we heard stories about ex spouses who complained about exactly this sort of thing, and the judge out of some warped sense of justice would decide to take custody away from the parent who complained and give it to the parent who neglected the kid. Unbelievable.

#6081 - 10/13/04 07:27 AM Re: Here's a question for ya
Kathryn Offline

Loc: Towson
My first marriage ended in divorce after my x committed virtually every act of betrayal I could think of except infidelity. I used to joke that he'd cheated on me w/ his bookie, his friends, his beer, his sports, but never w/ a woman. I found out after the divorce and from a couple of my very own brothers that he'd been unfaithful.
So then I felt betrayed all over again and not just by my ex, but by my brothers. I would want to know if my husband was running around for a myriad of reasons, not the least of which is the possibility of disease....yes even "nice" people spread disease!!!! I'd hate to be the teller of that tale, but having been there, I'd be grateful to someone who lovingly gave me a heads up!

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved