The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 185 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
#6112 - 10/28/04 03:59 AM Re: Emotional/mental cheating
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Actually Thistle is correct and now that its out in the open Kenny Rogers and MANY more celebrities have called. Kenny called many times before he finally put in the 800 number and what you may not know is tht the "black woman" he married and just had a new baby with he met over the phone, she acted as his Mistress...Its common knowledge in the phone sex industry. Oh, and Smile, it was very nice of you to offer your advice and you're right on as usual and I mean that BUT honey, I am way ahead of you there. I not only know what to ask but when, I know when their vulnerable and will tell me anything...and they do too.... [Embarrassed]

#6113 - 10/28/04 06:20 AM Re: Emotional/mental cheating
DJ Offline

Loc: Ohio
Do you think that if people cheat, they will always cheat, or can they be cured? My ex cheated on me, then confessed, then I forgave him, then he cheated on me again and married the woman he cheated with -- and she was cheating on her husband who was also cheating on her at the time. So sometimes I wonder what kind of relationship that would be -- two people who cheated on others, ended up with each other. Will they be always wondering how faithful the other is? expecting unfaithfulness?
Anyway, I'm grateful to be rid of him, because I've been married now for three years to the most wonderful man I can imagine -- a perfect match for me too.

#6114 - 10/28/04 06:00 PM Re: Emotional/mental cheating
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
DJ, I know people who have cheated. Unfortunately, I think they're hard to trust again. [Frown] Some have cheated on the same person more than once. [Mad] I wouldn't want to be invloved with someone who has cheated in the past. My thought is that if they cheated on another person, what's to keep them from cheating on me.

I can't say once a cheater, always a cheater, because I'm sure there's the exception, but I think the rule is probably leans more towards a lifestyle. Some people like the thrill. Sick, huh?

#6115 - 10/28/04 10:41 PM Re: Emotional/mental cheating
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Chatty, you might not be able to discolose this but how do you know it's a star when they call? Do they have to give you the name on a credit card or do they want you to know who you're talking with? This is so interesting! Give me the details girlfriend! I just gotta know. [Big Grin]

I think there are different reasons why people cheat but I believe my ex did because of his own insecurity (which he tried to push off on me) and he needed to know he was still attractive enough to get another woman to do him. He was kind of a sex freak too. There wasn't enough sex in the world to keep him happy. Gads. It got old. Glad I'm out of that mess.

#6116 - 10/29/04 04:21 PM Re: Emotional/mental cheating
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
With men who cheat( and I guess women too) it's all about THEM.

#6117 - 11/04/04 04:35 AM Re: Emotional/mental cheating
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Dianne, sorry it took so long to answer but I've been away....so to speak. Well, most of the time you know who the person is (famous) because they tell you, these mens egos are usually the "biggest part" of them if you get my drift, hehe!! I never get anything now but the computer message saying I have a call and to enter my code number to take the call. Before however I did know the mans name ahead of time. Some used a fake name but with Kenny Rogers his voice was a dead give away and he was happy to say who he was...ego, ego.... [Eek!]

#6118 - 11/04/04 06:27 AM Re: Emotional/mental cheating
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Chatty
That is so interesting. I can see your book evolving from questions such as that.
Maybe you could contact a university to see if they would pay you to conduct some kind of survey. Maybe some type of sociological study. Wouldn't that be cool.
Keep asking questions. I love hearing the answers.
smile

#6119 - 11/04/04 11:05 PM Re: Emotional/mental cheating
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

I'm fascinated too. A few years ago, a call girl from Hollywood wrote a tell all book about her famous clients. Now, when I see one of them on the screen, I remember what she wrote! EEEWWW!

Are you saying that their ego is bigger than their !#*& ??????? Hmmm.

#6120 - 11/05/04 02:33 AM Re: Emotional/mental cheating
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Dianne, thats exactly what I'm saying....unless they're Mike Tyson who is known for his 14 inch "personality." Most of the Vegas call girls refused to visit his room when he was in town. He was not only a "huge" [Eek!] personality, he he! [Big Grin]
He was also very rough and liked a back door entrance to his buildings, get my drift?? Yuk, when these girls turn down that kind of money the word spreads faster than fleas on a dog. He also has called and now thats a person you can't keep from laughing at, his speaking voice is high pitched and his grammer atrocious. I only got him once and actually had to hang up from laughing...bad girl!!! [Wink]

#6121 - 11/06/04 08:34 AM Re: Emotional/mental cheating
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Gosh, I never heard about his huge personality! [Eek!] But the voice. You're right. It just doesn't go along with the rest of him.

Okay, do you mind giving me details on how this works? You can say no if ya wanna. They call a number and you get a message on your computer? Is that what you said? I'm confused (what's new?). I understand you might not want to share and that's okay but I'm so curious (nosey). [Wink]

Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 11 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved